• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

Re: BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order.

i love this
360-forged-concave-porsche.png

Yeah that's not a problem, They can color match with valid paint code for $35 per wheel. Center and lips are charged separately. I have to check on the textured finishes as far as cost and availability. Wheels are bolted together not welded so if you ever want to change wheel color it's easy.

So the finish work is done here in the states?

For durability (rock chips) are the finishes done in powder coat rather than paint?

So the finish work is done here in the states?

For durability (rock chips) are the finishes done in powder coat rather than paint?

Finish work is done by BC before wheels ship out. All finishes are powdercoat with clearcoat. It is possible to have the wheels shipped bare and finish work done locally of you wanted a custom finish that BC doesn't offer.

i love this
360-forged-concave-porsche.png

That looks phenomenal! Excellent choices on wheels and definitely something one of a kind, those looking for wheels should really consider these as an option!

Are some of the wheels a single piece design?

I noticed that not all of them have the traditional multi piece wheel rivets. And some have a very small number of rivets which appears to be more for cosmetic.

Also, are these wheels available for other makes/model cars?

Are some of the wheels a single piece design?

I noticed that not all of them have the traditional multi piece wheel rivets. And some have a very small number of rivets which appears to be more for cosmetic.

Also, are these wheels available for other makes/model cars?

All the models I listed are 2 piece designs. The ones without the traditional rivets on the face are blind riveted from the backside into the disc.
There are a couple styles like the FA22 that have a couple rivets on the face and the rest are blind rivets.

And yes, these wheels are available for about anything 5-lug. Available PCD's are:
5x108
5x110
5x112
5x114.3
5x120
5x130
Feel free to PM or email me with any non NSX inquiries as well.

Do these wheels have info for load ratings? Like how much weight they can handle?

The wheel load weight is based off the Japanese VIA/JWL safety standard, if you want to know the specific wheel load weight I need the style, PCD, and size you are interested in.

There are also a new concave series called the HB-S that are only available in 19" and 20". If anyone is interested for their NSX or other vehicles let me know.

The wheel load weight is based off the Japanese VIA/JWL safety standard, if you want to know the specific wheel load weight I need the style, PCD, and size you are interested in.

There are also a new concave series called the HB-S that are only available in 19" and 20". If anyone is interested for their NSX or other vehicles let me know.

FA-22 in 18's.

I've got an order going out for an E92 M3. Lets get a set of these on a stock body NSX!!

These seem to be a legit and reputable brand of wheels.

There is a local shop near me that sells tons of these to Euro-car customers.

https://www.sonicms.net/?route=information/gallery

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonic-MS/166011626770706

I just love how a 2 piece wheel can be made to look like a single piece wheel by bolting the wheel from behind. IMHO a much cleaner look and helps give the wheel a larger look.

If i didn't have my Enkei RP-03 I would seriously consider the FA-22.

All the models I listed are 2 piece designs. The ones without the traditional rivets on the face are blind riveted from the backside into the disc.
There are a couple styles like the FA22 that have a couple rivets on the face and the rest are blind rivets.

And yes, these wheels are available for about anything 5-lug. Available PCD's are:
5x108
5x110
5x112
5x114.3
5x120
5x130
Feel free to PM or email me with any non NSX inquiries as well.
These look quite nice. I was hoping that they have some monoblock wheels with 7 spokes design like the ones on my avatar and the Advan F7. Maybe in the future?
Steve

These seem to be a legit and reputable brand of wheels.

There is a local shop near me that sells tons of these to Euro-car customers.

https://www.sonicms.net/?route=information/gallery

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonic-MS/166011626770706

I just love how a 2 piece wheel can be made to look like a single piece wheel by bolting the wheel from behind. IMHO a much cleaner look and helps give the wheel a larger look.

If i didn't have my Enkei RP-03 I would seriously consider the FA-22.

Bat, most of those wheels in their gallery are NOT from this company. I'd like to see a few sets on actual NSX's or other vehicles.

I agree the Porsche one looks awesome but that must be like a 11" or 12" wide wheel to get that concave look.

Which model is on the Porsche?

I'm thinking about a set for my s2000...hehe ~ what would a set of 18's cost for the model HB09?

Last edited:
Back