• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

Re: BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order.

These seem to be a legit and reputable brand of wheels.

There is a local shop near me that sells tons of these to Euro-car customers.

https://www.sonicms.net/?route=information/gallery

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonic-MS/166011626770706

I just love how a 2 piece wheel can be made to look like a single piece wheel by bolting the wheel from behind. IMHO a much cleaner look and helps give the wheel a larger look.

If i didn't have my Enkei RP-03 I would seriously consider the FA-22.

These wheels are pretty sick and the quality is amazing. The HB Series are the best priced forged concave wheels around. As soon as I sell my other set of wheels we will be putting a set on our widebody.

I want to get a set of the HB Series installed on a modified stock body NSX. I will offer a discount for the first buyer of a set of HB Series wheels in exchange for quality installed pics. This will be offered on one set only, please contact for details.

The wheel load weight is based off the Japanese VIA/JWL safety standard, if you want to know the specific wheel load weight I need the style, PCD, and size you are interested in.

There are also a new concave series called the HB-S that are only available in 19" and 20". If anyone is interested for their NSX or other vehicles let me know.

I can get clearance with no rubbing etc with 19f and 20r??
Can you please email some samples of this size 8" f and 10" r all black gloss with a chrome lip and sidewall?
[email protected]

I want to get a set of the HB Series installed on a modified stock body NSX. I will offer a discount for the first buyer of a set of HB Series wheels in exchange for quality installed pics. This will be offered on one set only, please contact for details.

I think I might be your huckleberry. I know we've had a few PMs back and forth, but you've got e-mail. Might be time to pull the trigger.

The promotional setup has been spoken for. We should have some pics of the HB series concaves installed soon. It looks like we are going to be able to get a deep concave rear and medium concave front with OEM brake clearance.

Would you have pictures of HB09 in flashing black and/or gloss black on any car? Price shipped to 11777 for 18/19 set up on stock 05.
Thanks! Rob

The first set of HB Series for an NSX is being delivered this week. Should have some installed pics soon....

Yeah, we have a set of the HB29's installed on an NSX finally. I haven't had time to upload them yet, I will post them tomorrow.

Here's what a set of HB29's look like on an NSX:

NSX_BC_HB29_1.jpg

NSX_BC_HB29_2.jpg

NSX_BC_HB29_4.jpg

NSX_BC_HB29_5.JPG

Specs:

Front 18x8 +35 offset, medium concave
Rear 19x10 +30 offset, deep concave
Lip/barrel done in matte (satin) black
Center done in brushed black

Review:
Brandon (GT Theory) was great to work with from start to finish. Great communication and he went the extra mile by working with BC Racing's engineers with detailed measurements. This ensured that we got the most aggressive look possible within the constraints of the NSX's offset limitations.

All along, he kept me in the loop on the timeline involved and had BC ship them directly to my house, saving some time in the transit.

As for the wheels, they are flawless. The workmanship is very good, the finishes are perfect. The quality is outstanding, especially at this price point and for a custom product. At this point, word hasn't got out too much on these wheels and the turn time from ordering them to delivery is significantly better than anyone else I know of. I placed my order with GT Theory less than a month ago! I'd say that's pretty good, especially with the coordination involved with creating (as far as I know) the first set of BC wheels ever done for the NSX.

The wheels are also fairly light for a custom set. My fronts weighed 20.4 lbs, the rears 23.8.

Overall, I would definitely recommend GT Theory for doing business with, and definitely recommend BC Racing wheels! Please PM me with any questions, since I'm the first guy out of the chute with a set of these.

I'm not sure if I like the finish of the lip. Something about that contrasting lip with spokes gives the spokes almost a "floating" appearance..... I think the lip would look better polished.
I didn't wanna be "that guy" but I agree completely. Looks great otherwise! Nice to have the options available to the community.

I am glad we could finally get a set of the BC Forged Concave HB Series installed on an NSX. At first we were only going to be able to get a medium concave rear wheel with OEM the brake clearance, but, with a little custom machining by BC Forged we were able to squeeze in that deep concave rear for that extra aggressive look. Chuck, what a transformation, your car looks fantastic!!

I also have another HB Series wheel to add to the line up, its the HB05.

HB05-BGBX by GTTHEORY, on Flickr

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM with questions or inquiries. Thanks

I'm not sure if I like the finish of the lip. Something about that contrasting lip with spokes gives the spokes almost a "floating" appearance..... I think the lip would look better polished.

Looks great to me, especially in person. :biggrin:

Looks great to me, especially in person. :biggrin:
Yeah, I bet in person this wheel looks insane. Video??!! Interested in knowing what complete silver would look like as well.

Last edited:

One of my NSX colleagues was wondering if there would be any issues of the wheel rim and spokes flexing under hard load, potholes, etc. where the space between the spoke and the rim would be an issue where it would allow the 2 to rub.

One of my NSX colleagues was wondering if there would be any issues of the wheel rim and spokes flexing under hard load, potholes, etc. where the space between the spoke and the rim would be an issue where it would allow the 2 to rub.

No, BC Forged wheels are manufactured and phisically tested to insure this would not be an issue. Although if you hit something hard enough you could always bend a wheel, the great thing is BC sells just the barrels as well so if you ever bent a wheel you could always order a new barrel prefinished, ready to go and not replace the entire wheel.

If anyone is interested for their widebody we can get a 19x11 down to +10 offset with extreme deep concave face on the HB Series

Get your orders in now and have your new BC Forged wheels in time for summer.

That's a new HB Series wheel that is not out yet, it should be released in the next week or so. I will let you know when its available.

Available yet?

^^^check post 66

Back