• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

Re: BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added!!

i wish they had hc050 in 17/18.

a 17 inch wheel with a thinner single spoked 5 star spoke protruding to the edge of the wheel would help the wheel not look like a traditional 17 inch sized wheel. step lip too!!!

very beautiful.

I agree, get oem 02 or DF sideskirts to complete the look! I have them on my car if you want to see how the 02 valence and skirts look like with the 91-01 front end. Sorry for the off-topic post-

Last edited:

rig01.jpg

wheel01.jpg

wheel01-3.jpg

trip-2.jpg

IMG_0385.JPG

Caroline-NSX your car turned out phenomenal! The combination of the WP Pro BBK and BC Forged wheels is perfection! And for those who are interested we are able to achieve deep concave rear and a medium concave front with just enough clearance for the WP PRO kit to fit in there.
The WP PRO 6 piston NSX BBK is available exclusively through GT Theory, details and a dedicated thread coming soon!

We will have a set of the new HC Series concave step lip HC050 being installed on an NSX in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

I will be updating the first page of this thread soon with 6 new wheel designs in the HB Series, HC Series and TM Series. There are now more concave options then ever available from BC Forged!

Here is a set we just finished up, HB09 with a brushed face and polished lip. Deep concave rear and medium concave front. Turned out perfect. We can get a deep concave rear and medium concave front over OEM brakes without getting too aggressive.

IMG_0809.jpg
IMG953689.jpg
IMG953595.jpg

Last edited:
this is only available in 18/19 and not 17/18?

The HB and HC Concave Series are not available in 17/18. BC makes the RS Series monoblocks in 17/18, but they are not concave. I've been waiting for BC to make a nice concave monoblock wheel and from what I hear it is on the way.....

Still the best deal and quickest turnaround time anywhere for custom made wheels. Drop me an email or PM with any questions!!

UH OH, another set just arrived. I know what I am thankful for this year, a little bit of BC Forged HB09. :)

Back