• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

been on prime 10 years...

rob on a serious note anytime he wants to see the car is fine with me. Maybe he can come to an autox for a ride this year

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats ya old Prime fart! ;)

LOL...damn... I guess I am an old prime fart. At least I'm not the oldest.

rob on a serious note anytime he wants to see the car is fine with me. Maybe he can come to an autox for a ride this year

- - - Updated - - -

LOL...damn... I guess I am an old prime fart. At least I'm not the oldest.

Haha! Yeah.... I've only been on here about 6 months so... I can't really relate... ;)

It's insane how much time goes buy I remember reading prime posts back in 2000. Only to learn I could register with a paid email account in 2002. It's interesting seeing from the beginning how things have progressed with the community. There definitely are members who seem to be the core of prime and then a lot of people who just come and go after a year or two. I wonder how things will change when the new 2015/2016 owners start registering in... if they do at all. I guess we'll see.

You are 10 yrs older now. How do you feel?

It says you registered in March 2006, that seems more like 9 years and 10 months to me... :tongue:

Actually it's more like 9 years and 2 months.:wink:

This is an Acura NSX site. We stand behind the plug line "Precision Crafted Performance". The precise numbers of years, months and days are needed to verify your NSXprime Platinum membership.

For the record: I joined prime in Feb or March/2003 and bought the NSX a month or so later. Damn - I fail too. BUT I haven't Post whored like some of you guys.;-)

Gil: I need your help with my Beloved NSX!

Ritesh/NSXLuvr.

Last edited:
Well.... i'm on the same boat... i'm almost on the 10 years mark myself (3 months to go)

time goes by and we can't do sh!t about it...just go through the best we can ;)

take care buddy

Congrats ya old Prime fart! ;)

Hey you're right behind me! How old were you when you joined? 17? You're still fairly young no?

- - - Updated - - -

Well.... i'm on the same boat... i'm almost on the 10 years mark myself (3 months to go)

time goes by and we can't do sh!t about it...just go through the best we can ;)

take care buddy

It does go by fast man. Life truly is short. Make your days worthwhile. A day being upset is a day wasted.

Looks like I am around 13 or so years. Although my current name is listed as 07 I registered way back in 02 when I bought my first NSX. Re-Registered in 07 when I bought my 2nd..

Cool thing I found moving this week - The original canceled check from when I bought my first NSX! original check.jpg

Just hit 12 years this month. Lurked for quite a while before I actually bought my NSX. As a side note (I know this because I just hit my 10 year anniversary with my wife) the 10 year anniversary is the "Aluminum" anniversary. I bought her an aluminum ant colony sculpture (Basically someone pours molten aluminum into a fire any colony and the aluminum flows into the channels of the colony....it's pretty cool to look at) and she let me keep my NSX ;)

Just think... Had we spent our time more wisely, we could have completed a few PhD's instead of 10k plus posts. Instead all I've ever received is a bunch of grammar lessons. :redface::biggrin:

LMAO... Grammar is important Steve.

Course I'm write. Your just now realizing it when you could off know it sooner. To many mistakes with your old posts. :D

You try posting on two or more threads at the same time to get your post count up and see how well you do. :cool:

Turbo, your selling your ctsc? Are you going turbo? Or choosing another vehicle to customize?

Yeah it's sold. No other vehicle. Staying NA for a while til I figure out what to do next.

Lbbp

Turbo, your selling your ctsc? Are you going turbo? Or choosing another vehicle to customize?

Jinks I think Dave Turbo2Go is prospecting on LBBP and other blue cars. ( :tongue: )

Jinks I think Dave Turbo2Go is prospecting on LBBP and other blue cars. ( :tongue: )
Either way, I will follow your posts turbo. You do things well and with great thought. Good luck to you in your new journey.

Either way, I will follow your posts turbo. You do things well and with great thought. Good luck to you in your new journey.

As well, here. T to Go and blue NSX guys have had a beef for years (back to 2006?) so we wanted to woof on him.... and Jinks you changed your avatar.

As well, here. T to Go and blue NSX guys have had a beef for years (back to 2006?) so we wanted to woof on him.... and Jinks you changed your avatar.
Yes, I went from the devil to Cruella Devil. It's a large change in lifestyle.:biggrin:

Back