• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Beware of PSE Superchargers!!

Very well put JD.
Mistakes happen all the time. Wrong shipping labels get put on packages,customers miscellaneous parts forget to be added, superchargers going outwithout being paid for, you name it. Wedo address any concern immediately and fast without it costing the customer onesent. Most the time they don't evenknow. UPS now has a pretty simplefeature to redirect packages while they are in transit. This is a huge help. The most popular problem that occurs is when anovernight package gets shipped ground. The constant double checking and triple checking is an everydayoccurrence. The most important thingI've learned to keep the company running smooth his communication with yourstaff. Every day my secretary hands me a“Ed’s to-do list” to help me stay on task. Every morning we have a 15 min. staff meeting to discuss our plan forthe day. I've yet to have a day thatwent the way was supposed to. Five yearsago I invested in 8 Motorola VL50 two way radios with earpieces. The best investment I ever bought. Now instead of employees running around 8000ft.² trying to find me, they can just reach me on the radio. It has greatly improved your productivity andkeeps mistakes to a minimum because of the ease of communication.
Well if you has any questions about superchargers just letyou know I'm glad to help.<o:p></o:p>
Ed Martinez.<o:p></o:p>

I am new to Prime but I don't think the thread should be removed. If you do, it's like it never happened to anyone who signs up after the fact. If it stays, we can read through it from problem to resolution and make a decision on our own if we want to send any business PSE's way.

Thanks.

I'll admit on a previous post on this thread even, I was very hesitant to work with PSE based on what people on this forum were saying, but I ended up doing it anyway.

Ed I don't know if you recalled but I was calling about work for a long-ago discontinued 1600A blower, but Nate at CT Engineering ended up working out the details with you pretty smoothly and you got the product to him... and he got it to Jim Cozzolino in Arizona to put it all together on my new motor. I guess we'll see what happens when I actually crank the motor in the next month, but Nate has inspected the product when you sent it back to him in Rancho Cordova and has said you had done good work with it at a very fair and competitive price.

-Dan

I received the following e-mail yesterday:

----------

Date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Subject: Upcoming lawsuit
To: NSX Prime

Hello. This is Ed Martinez, president of PSE Superchargers. I have sent you several e-mails and messages asking if you would please remove a thread that had ended up being a misunderstanding between myself, my company and one of your members black not. I'd indicated to you that I have found this information that reflected negative on my company while performing a Google search. At this time, I knew nothing about your website NSX prime.com. I have informed you that our customer misunderstood exactly what happened to his supercharger while he was at our facility for repair. Both your customer and myself have kindly asked you to remove this thread as it has become damaging to my company. I have now received a loss in income due to the information that is on your website that is untrue about my company.

Again before I knew anything about NSX prime or becoming a member of your website I have found the negative and damaging content on the Internet. Therefore whatever information and policies you have with your members cannot be enforced on myself or my company as this inaccurate information was published without my knowledge or agreement with your terms and conditions. Therefore my legal counsel has informed me that I have every right to ask in your assistance to remove any negative comments regarding my company as it would be considered hearsay and not provable fact. Your own member of your website has also asked you to remove the entire thread and you have only responded as you will willing to relocate it. This is not acceptable.

My legal counsel has informed me that your website has content of advertising. Some of this advertising can bring your website a financial gain depending on the agreement you have with you your advertising with. If it is found that you were purposely leaving this negative and discriminating thread on your website because it helps lure the public from Google to your website to your advertisements so that you may achieve a financial gain this in fact is illegal.

Look, I'm not trying to be a tough guy here. I'm kindly asking you to remove the entire thread as it really does not promote a healthy positive environment to your website.

We have been informed by many new customers that they have been very reluctant to do business with my company because of the negative link to your website that has not been removed.

The way the law was written regarding Internet activity is very clear-cut and simple to understand. If I find negative and untrue and un substantiated that is discriminating and damaging to myself and my reputation and is also causing myself a financial loss, I have every right to sue that company or persons for any damages and financial losses that may have occurred as a result of the negligent from another person or company. It does not matter what policies you have on your website. That would be completely irrelevant as I am not in any agreement with you or your website at the time the negative and discriminating information was published as a link from Google, Yahoo, MSN or any other search engine.

Please understand that I have performed all of my research very carefully for the past 60 days. I spent quite a bit of money receiving legal advice on what to do in this regard and made sure I had every right to sue you for company deformation and neglect to act upon a reasonable request. I'm not looking to get into a fight with anyone and I am every bit willing to let this go if you act now and remove any negative remark toward my company that has ended up in a search engine.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention in this matter.

Sincerely, Edward Martinez, President PSE Superchargers.

Sincerely,

PSE Superchargers, Inc.
418 Enterprise Drive
Edmond, OK 73013
405-844-2773
www.pse.us

interesting but not surprising.......legal counsel=Google search :wink:

So someone gives a review of their experience of a vender online, and if it is negative then they are at the risk of being sued? Un-freaking believable.

And just as an FYI for members who think they can threaten litigation against a website for comments made by individuals made in a public forum, I suggest that when they "retain counsel" they ask their attorney to explain what a "Section 230" situation is as well as research the true meaning of what "hearsay" is.

- - - Updated - - -

P.s. It seems that Ed likes to toss about "threats" like this:

http://www.yotatech.com/f39/pse-superchargers-56387/

And, Ed, please ask your legal counsel to explain the difference between having your character "deformed" versus "defamed".....

There have been unsolved issues which started the thread and which are now resolved for those guys. That's what every Googler can read here too if he comes accross this. What's wrong with this???
Now, PSE wants to delete the thread? Lesson still not learned.

"I'm threatening you, but really I'm not threatening you ...as long as you do what I want". Thread should stand just so the ego displays and tirades can be recorded...jeez

Whoof. Ed, just let it go. You're only hurting yourself and your company. What was once a tale of woe turned redemptive morphed then again into infantile posturing.

Please quit while you have a shard of respectability.

P.s. It seems that Ed likes to toss about "threats" like this:

http://www.yotatech.com/f39/pse-superchargers-56387/

And, Ed, please ask your legal counsel to explain the difference between having your character "deformed" versus "defamed".....

Man, back from the grave.....MORE skeletons in the closet:eek: .....come out...come out...wherever you are.
What a way to start a new year:confused:

Ed, it takes a lot more to win in court of "defamation of characters" than internet threads. Your counsel should know that. Why are you keep banging your head against the wall? Be a bigger man....move on.

Apparently I give out "crappy legal advice" so follow anything I post at your own risk......."

"Hello Mr.Ondrovic.

Thank you for your prompt reply. My legal counsel is quite confident in the information that he has provided me. Here are the two main concerns.

Number one. My customer went onto an Internet forum and accused me of performing a criminal act of fraud and theft. I was accused of not replacing a product in his supercharger while charging him for it. This is very damaging to my reputation as this accusation is untrue and the customer has no fax to substantiate their claim. I do not believe that your clients Internet website is interested in modeling their forum in this type of fashion.

Number two, which is my main concern is that his thread has ended up on the Internet search engines if you inquire, PSE Superchargers. A link to the thread, "Beware of PSE Superchargers"is called up if you perform an Internet search on my company. Citing to me Section 230 to you as it applies to online forums is exactly that. It applies to online forms when you are within the forms.

The words beware of PSE superchargers is understood by most anyone, including you, as a negative gesture toward a company. So if I start an Internet thread telling people to beware of BGC law firm and Robert Ondrovic and just discussed my experience with your e-mail and then carry on about how you are associated with NSX prime without having any factual information and then make sure it shows up on Google if anybody types in your name or law firm. Typically people don't get past reading past the first few lines. They've just made an opinion if you because of what they found on the Internet. Now your reputation is at jeopardy in your income is also at jeopardy* All that because one person had their opinion.

Bob, I can sue anyone who damages the reputation of myself or my company without any warrant or truthful facts. You're telling me that I need to find new counsel. Let me make myself very clear. You should advise your client to remove any negative threads or opinions that lead from outside his forum directly to the inside of his forum. Otherwise I will sue him for slander, defamation of character and anything else by lawyers can think of including any and all income that has been lost thus far and any future income that can be lost. He will then end up suing you for crappy legal advice. I don't believe your client is interested in paying you to defend them against an $8 million lawsuit.

I will kindly ask you once again to encourage your client to remove any and all negative hearsay regarding my company, PSE superchargers Incorporated from his Internet forum in its entirety.

Sincerely,

Edward Martinez, President.
PSE Superchargers.

Sincerely,

PSE Superchargers, Inc.
418 Enterprise Drive
Edmond, OK 73013
405-844-2773
www.pse.us"

^ well... that sums it up... on the thread they are all friendly and want to do the right thing and all...on the back they threat to sue Prime
just because Prime voices their wrong doings.... for me, it shows the true character.

PSE Superchargers, try to earn your money from products and by standing behind them, not by lawsuits against who voices the complains.

Nuno

Flounder - Copy.jpg

What I don't get. With the long term rep you have mostly good. When you came here you admitted that something happened, you apologized for it happening. That's a form of/is guilt..So, we got that. ..With the way the internet works, the more hits the more it ranks. Why is this one post hurting it so bad? It doesn't make sense to go this far.

"... This is very damaging to my reputation as this accusation is untrue and the customer has no fax to substantiate their claim. ..."

:confused:

I wood like to no all the fax err facts.

Amazing. Ed had the chance to spin this thing into a lovefest through professional correspondence (read "courteous posts") and exemplary customer service. But nope, by attacking and being what I assume is simply himself he turned an opportunity into another one of these:
- Also from page one of google a Ford Lightning forum in 2005 said that PSE is a joke:
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/gen-2-lightnings/100130-anyone-used-pse-superchargers.html
I guess they are getting sued too.
- Also from page one of google, more satisfied customers and more threats of litigation fortunately someone quoted him before he deleted:
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tu...ations/198738-pse-superchargers-oklahoma.html
At first I thought that he is a product of his generation; someone who didn't understand the power of the Internet until he got himself so sideways that he believes that the only way out is through litigation and threats.
But he's been doing the same thing since 2005 on the forums linked above as well as the forum posted above by Bob: http://www.yotatech.com/f39/pse-superchargers-56387/
Looks like his threats worked on TundraSolutions: http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/engine-and-drivetrain/62259-pse-superchargers/#post469148
Oh, and an 8MM claim????
I feel badly for you Ed but you appear to be the very definition of insanity: you keep doing the same things over and over and expect different results. You are the source of your own bad publicity and- unfortunately for you- the Internet is a magnifying glass.

"I'm threatening you, but really I'm not threatening you ...as long as you do what I want". Thread should stand just so the ego displays and tirades can be recorded...jeez

^ well... that sums it up... on the thread they are all friendly and want to do the right thing and all...on the back they threat to sue Prime
just because Prime voices their wrong doings.... for me, it shows the true character.

PSE Superchargers, try to earn your money from products and by standing behind them, not by lawsuits against who voices the complains.

Nuno

My daughter cries less then this guy.

the-rock-clapping.gif

is it not possible to lock this thread and suspend activity from the poster? as a company 'president', he has handled this overall, in the worst ways possible.

It's unfortunate that for many CTSC NSX owners a reputable rebuild shop will be needed sooner rather than later.

For the adventurous CTSC owner in need of a rebuild... this is a great opportunity for Ed to provide outstanding service and prove the naysayers wrong...However i'm not sure I want to send my blower into this mess.
hindenburg-disaster-hull-buckle.jpg

Thank heavens PSE does not run a restaurant. They would be suing each and every customer that left a 1 star review for a cup of cold soup. What a flipping joke.
BAAAAWWWWWHHHHAAWWWWWHHHHAWWWW

Back