• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX with interesting LED taillights from Suzuka Street Car National

p1.jpg

p6.jpg

p8.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

here's the slightly different set of LED taillights
P1.jpg

Last edited:
is he trying to be the new KITT, Japan version?

p1.jpg

Lately these LED things such the one above are making me think they look even MORE 80's than the regular already somehow dated OEM lights .... @ least in photo, maybe I am wrong and they look different in real life .

Oscar

Last edited:
I dont like the lights also but that spoon? rear bumper is great and I still want those rims badly:frown: also is that back wheel not straight? or am I seeing things?

Last edited:
Before I opened this thread, I was exciting hoping to see another great idea. Too bad I'm disappointed to see complete rice. I think it looks like ass.

Looks like a crapper that is driven rarely especially with that rear wheel camber that is in the "outer limits" - a joke. I was wondering how the hell you read all those guages in front of the passenger? Really stupid - glad the dog likes it - his new home - a crapper for a crapper! :wink:

Ummmm... I like the wheels, thats about it.

Just way overdone in my opinion. Its hard to look at that poor car with the scissor doors. Once you see an F150 with 'lambo doors', it is no longer special. Time to move on from scissor doors... please.

the red interior would be nice if it was uniform red leather w/o the gauges. Just not into the racerboy look.

+1 for the effort i guess

Tailights suck.....Car overall is nice....:cool:

Plate is 88 88....LOL

Anyone notice the "flaming chicken" Smokey-and-the-Bandit Trans-Am in the background.

Minus the doors, gauges, and bags, it looks clean. If anyone was wonder how big a wheel is too big...reference this car.

Gauges-No
Lambo Doors-Meh.
LED lightshow-Pass.
airbag suspension-Next.

GT-One conversion kit-Yes
GT-One rear fascia-YES!
Red OEM interior (JDM NSX custom plan)-YES!!
:cool:

Overall I think it looks very mean. Interesting that it has US front side marker lights. Grass is always greener on the other side?

Whats with all the rear camber?:confused:

Thats what happens when u lower the car.... I'm sure u knew about this? :confused: And by the looks of it, its slammed to the ground. No camber kit I know of can compensate for that much lowering.... at least 4" lower.

I was into the car w/o the lambo doors and the weird LED setup in the back.... the turn signals are cool though.

is he trying to be the new KITT, Japan version?

p1.jpg

Lately these LED things such the one above are making me think they look even MORE 80's than the regular already somehow dated OEM lights .... @ least in photo, maybe I am wrong and they look different in real life .

Oscar

i agree, not the best option for led lighting he should have smoked the whole tail lense and left it at that.

Back