• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

black on black (not work safe)

Paris you look like Tom Cruise new girl friend in the avatar. Are you related? :smile:

Jin1976 said:
Paris you look like Tom Cruise new girl friend in the avatar. Are you related? :smile:

I think you mean Katie Holms? No, we aren't related; but she is a very pretty girl! XOXO :wink:

Yea he does need glasses, Paris Model looks better!!!! At least she doesn't look like a 14 year old!!! " President of the Paris is too hot for prime time fan club!!!" Glad to see her back and posting!!!! Brent

P.S. Her name is Ashley, for those who don't know :biggrin:

I have glasses on already. Probably I just need to look at her a little more closer. Hehe. :biggrin:

like others have said, you must expect these types of comments to pop up if you post these type of pics on here

but otherwise great pics

I still want to know if that really is his wife or if she is a model... :cool:

Meeyatch1,
As you can see it is most definitely my wife.
cheers
(her hair was longer 5 years ago when we got married.)

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,244
JNSX said:
Meeyatch1,
As you can see it is most definitely my wife.
cheers
(her hair was longer 5 years ago when we got married.)

Thank you for the clarification, and congrats! You are a lucky man. :)

katrina!!!

take care of your beautiful girls, as you will
have your hands full t'morrow. g'luck!!!

stay high & dry... :wink:

Attachments

• map_spectrop02_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg
    map_spectrop02_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 957
Last edited:
Vizal said:
It is creepy, but for a guy to post pictures of his wife like this. It's no surprise that you'll get such response.

I think the photos are in great taste. I don't think it provides any warrant for someone to "step over boundaries" .... IMHO

Back