• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bull meets Samurai Photo shoot • Happy Holidays colors :D • Murcielago : NSX

Pure sex!!! Pic #3 is now my wallpaper!

Oscar

In your photos it is hard to tell but is the NSX actually longer than the Lambo? or is it the other way around?

BTW I have my KDWs also, I am on my second set on the NSX getting almost 20k out of the rear with the proper camber.

Oscar your car looks great.
Those 02+ wheels really make the NSX look good.
The lambo's pretty amazing too and its surprising to see that the nsx isn't that dated at all. I've seen that car on I-95 before. It's hard to miss a lime green murcielago with a line of cars behind it trying to get a better view.

Daniel, what wheels did you get? I am very curious. Can't wait to see them.

Timpo, no front plates are required in FL.

Oscar

In your photos it is hard to tell but is the NSX actually longer than the Lambo? or is it the other way around?

BTW I have my KDWs also, I am on my second set on the NSX getting almost 20k out of the rear with the proper camber.

The lambo I believe it's like 2 inches wider, 4 inches longer or something like that, both have the same heigh, BUT I am lowered, while he is stock (height) :0 .....

I can't believe you put 20K miles on these .... can I get your specs? hahah

Oscar your car looks great.
Those 02+ wheels really make the NSX look good.
The lambo's pretty amazing too and its surprising to see that the nsx isn't that dated at all. I've seen that car on I-95 before. It's hard to miss a lime green murcielago with a line of cars behind it trying to get a better view.

Daniel, what wheels did you get? I am very curious. Can't wait to see them.

Timpo, no front plates are required in FL.

Thanks man! .. but your advans are the KING! hahahah

I think we can all agree, '02 wheels is an instant upgrade in the looks dept for a pre-02 car. Nice pics.

Thanks Synth, means a lot to me you like the pictures -considering your amazing photos are circling around- I agree, 02 wheels look a lot nice, but the NSX MUST be lowered and with spacers (25mm all around) I have seen stock NSX's with 02+ .. they look a lot nicer, but still, the drop and spacers takes it to the next level :)

Oscar

oscar_driver where in FL do you reside, I'm coming at end of month to make some highend car purchases for specific customers in lake worth at an auction, would love to checkout the ride LIVE, OH AND BTW LOVE THE PICS

Thanks Synth, means a lot to me you like the pictures -considering your amazing photos are circling around- I agree, 02 wheels look a lot nice, but the NSX MUST be lowered and with spacers (25mm all around) I have seen stock NSX's with 02+ .. they look a lot nicer, but still, the drop and spacers takes it to the next level :)

Oscar

Oscar, are you going to be mad if I base my mods on your car?
My '93 is bone stock right now, and I plan on doing something special this spring. It promise it won't be exactly the same, but I look the look

oscar_driver where in FL do you reside, I'm coming at end of month to make some highend car purchases for specific customers in lake worth at an auction, would love to checkout the ride LIVE, OH AND BTW LOVE THE PICS

:D lake Worth, so close!

Oscar, are you going to be mad if I base my mods on your car?
My '93 is bone stock right now, and I plan on doing something special this spring. It promise it won't be exactly the same, but I look the look

WOW, I think you have an amazing chance to turn out yours back into the 21th century, specially with the black roof, but the 02+ wheels should be dark in your case + the mirrors, basically a full 02+ with CF MINUS the front, then if you feel like, then you do the front, I think the BEST of both worlds is the 02 rear + sides + wheels minus the bug eyes ... :D

Oscar

Back