• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Busted! 6 speeders blow past trooper in exotic cars

I think I'll go start another thread about this ....
:rolleyes:

(Note: as far as I know, this is the legitimate one)

Great idea. DocJon wants to go for a record. Great idea. I think there are four or five at this time. Please post up.:biggrin:

Re: The Sterling 11 (1997)

I can't believe none of those guys are here yet to tell that story. :eek: It involved an 11 NSX caravan doing something like 125 mph on I-76 on the way to NSXPO 97 in Denver. Ken Sax was the only name I recall now. They held that speed long enough that other drivers called in on cell phones as they blew by. I believe they were pulled over by HP or local cops standing by the road in Sterling CO. anyway, I'm sure one of them will be along to fill in the details.

Before NSXPO, there was a lot of talk about caravaning and how much fun that would be. Hangin with buds is great, but I thought "that's gonna draw a lot of unnecessary attention." I drove solo myself from WA, avoiding the NW caravan and found plenty of opportunity to sleathily punch it when I wanted. Topped out at 150 in Wyoming at 6500 ft MSL.

Last edited:
I'm keepin it real ,right here in the Zion of the speed racer threads!!!!!:smile:

In our case, the cops didn't pull us over.

They roadblocked us.

There were 4 of us, all in an NSX and on a drive in the Ventura County area, speeding down a wide open road in a line. We must have blown by an officer and he called ahead and had us blocked. We weren't racing, but we were flyin'.

I'm keepin it real ,right here in the Zion of the speed racer threads!!!!!:smile:

Adding the appropriate sound track to the thread... we can't have this thread without the right tunes.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRKetzYeXXc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

i've gotta say i never speed in oregon.

thats because you dont live here:tongue:

just be sure to have a front plate, or a bored cop will enjoy pulling you over for the chance to get a dui on a slow night:rolleyes:

<- cant wait to finish my civic and take it out with the valentine1 and blinder m45:biggrin:

Hmm... that F40.. with the 2nastie plate... is that ZR's car? I thought I've seen that plate on one of his other cars, but didn't know he had an F40 too.

Hmm... that F40.. with the 2nastie plate... is that ZR's car? I thought I've seen that plate on one of his other cars, but didn't know he had an F40 too.

Yes that is him and his group. They caused a lot of problems here for sports car owners due to their taping of 200 mph runs on a public highway and then using the footage on the internet to promote the business. After that the province started a new "Sheriff" dept - sort of like a highway patrol for those south of the border. Now there are more Sheriffs than you can shake a stick at. Gone are the days of finding a nice little back road for some spirited driving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxFXDQ2D_Lw

In the video they say "blocked off private roadway" but if you look you can see a car going the other way and road signs on the road. Definately not blocked off or private.

http://www.carzi.com/2007/08/14/police-question-enzo-owner-about-video/

Yet another thread has popped up now. Somebody said it was the seventh!
This is a good topic, but there must be something to it that is: 1. compelling, and 2. search-proof.
:biggrin:

Gawd, another example of Zahir and his posse with their extreme amounts of money. I have no idea on how this twit can still drive around with all the moving infractions he's been caught in. Money must buy really good lawyers.

Last edited:
Back