• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon 6 Front Compliance Clamp

Posting so I can find this quicker. Might be my little Christmas present to myself. I need to get my suspension dialed before next season as I plan on bringing the car to a couple events with the locals!

The next batch will be back from our anodizer late this week. I will need to start a new list. I know there are some that have been waiting a while. I want to make sure I get those all included.

1. solidol -Paid/shipped
2. L_RAO -Paid/shipped
3. Phoenix599 -Paid/shipped
4. MOMSPH
5. Nick675 -Paid/shipped
6. F0oBot -Paid/shipped
7. Stook2003 -Paid/shipped
8. -Sold -
9. Wizard -Paid/shipped
The rest are now sold out

Last edited:
I have a question about the clamps.
Could these interfere with your tires in tight turns? I have been running 235/40/17 tires in the front (semi-slicks). These don't really rub, but I would like to know if it would be possible for them to come in contact with your compliance clamps.

I have a question about the clamps.
Could these interfere with your tires in tight turns? I have been running 235/40/17 tires in the front (semi-slicks). These don't really rub, but I would like to know if it would be possible for them to come in contact with your compliance clamps.

We have tested these on quite a few NSX's with different wheel/tire set ups. Some with track wheel and "R" compound tires. I have never seen an issue where they rub. I have 255/30 18's on the front of mine and they clear fine.

Jeff, add me to the list

I have you added.

For those that are on the list that have not already, please PM me your Paypal email address and postal code. I will send you an invoice and get your parts shipped out
Thank you.

Both added.

If you see your name on the list but have not contacted my via PM with your email. Please do so. This way I can make sure all the parts are invoiced and allocated correctly.
Thank you.

Jeff, any luck to get mine shipped before holidays?

Yes, for sure. There were supposed to be back from our anodizer yesterday but they had a delay in getting them to us. I will have them shipped out no later than Friday this week.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait until after the first of the year. I'll message you to see if you still have some left. I stretched my Christmas budget thinner than anticipated and bought myself another car :/ Thank you for informing me though and as soon as I am ready to purchase a set I'll PM you!

PMed you my paypal address. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Item Paid for. Kindly check. Thanks and Happy New Year.

Last edited:
I have a couple sets currently available

2844sm.jpg

Hi I am just now getting around to installing the clamps. How much filing did you have to do to fit? Thanks.

Hi I am just now getting around to installing the clamps. How much filing did you have to do to fit? Thanks.

Every car is different. It depends on if there was any slag left on the part from the original casting. You should be able to see visually if there is any extra material on the middle seam on the compliance beam. You can use the clamp to test if the opening of the clamp will slide over the beam. The clamp should slide over the beam with little to no resistance. If you look at the image on my original post with the clamp installed you can see that just above the clamp the casting seam has been lightly filed. That was the most filing I needed to do on any of the installs. The drivers side went on with no filing at all.

2849sm.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff,

Any idea when you might have some available? I am also interested in your tie-rods as well.

Jeff,

Any idea when you might have some available? I am also interested in your tie-rods as well.

We are planning to make more of both. Sense moving our shop to a much larger facility a few months back, we have had some delays in getting all the machine tools up and running due to power considerations. It's taken much longer than planned to get the utility company out to run our power. We hope to have all situated and up and running by late May. At that point we can start scheduling and running parts again. We have a new huge CNC router table for making composite molds an shaping and a large autoclave we are eager to get running and pumping out parts.

Jeff, your last post leads me to believe that there is much more to come that we are unaware of. Are there any ideas that you are willing to share with us?

Jeff, your last post leads me to believe that there is much more to come that we are unaware of. Are there any ideas that you are willing to share with us?
I get the same sense. Jeff, is it possible to at least share your plans on what may show up on your shelves soon? I think it may help those folks who are looking into purchasing few things you may be working on right now. Thanks

Back