• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

check out this center dash

Cool video, but more interesting is the center dash. It looks like he moved the climate control down to where the radio was, got rid of the clock and fit a monitor above. Interesting layout.
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L2OzdEuY0SQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f1VxW80VFKI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Dude's got some skill!

I've always wondered why no one ever moves the cc down. That would be my first thought if i were to modify the stereo.

Mike

Is nice and coud be easily done, centre vents are missing too!

Could someone move the cc all the way down and have enough room for the screen under the vents? That has been my thought.

Mike

Last edited:
No vents?? yikes that mean NO A/C no thank you.

but def awesome looking setup

moving the CCU down wouldnt be hard.

but if you moved it down to low

every shift you might change the setting by accidently hitting the buttons LOL

With the right skills,the vents could be kept! Remove the clock, fit the big screen and bring the CC down. It coud actually be made much neater than the way it's done in the video. Moving the CC to a different location is not a problem as long as you have room.

I recall someone on here with the cc unit in their arm rest!

That is one of the most unforgiving tracks I've seen. Gaurdrails and walls everywhere - YIKES!

Looks like a track car so the vents, and AC, have to go anyway.

TURBO2GO you cant count those vents on the windows they have the wind force/ air volume of a mouse :rolleyes:

TURBO2GO you cant count those vents on the windows they have the wind force/ air volume of a mouse :rolleyes:

Yeah but you still have the door ones. We are talking about a small cabin here. I don't thing not having center vents is a deal breaker.

This car sounds REALLY GOOD. I wonder if it is also using ITBs. Sounds more like an intake growl than exhaust.

If yall have seen the inside of the mclaren mp4-12c... That is an awesome center lay out with the long screen in the middle. Maybe something like that could work with the narrow console of the nsx.

918'ish-mmm...

This, please...

7VSo9.jpg

Back