• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado NSX owner count?

I'm no longer there but 2 years ago, I knew of atleast 6 owners of atleast 7 cars in colorado springs and I know there are a few more in town that I've confused for the same car/owner.

1 - Zanardi (at one time had 2 nsxs)
1- LBBP 02+
1- Black NA1
1- unknown nsx (air force guy)
1- CTSC NA1 carbon widebody 02+ upgrade full race nsx PP motorsports
2- Owner of PP Acura (think he lives in the springs)

LOTS more around the denver area and 1 CTSC that I know of in Vail. Also 1 02+ WAY down in southern colorado.

Do a search starting with "2005" and "rockies" all the way up to 2008. Might go back even further. Some good get togethers and meets. There is also a Colorado Yahoo group for nsx owners. Might want to create a new email for that though since it can get overwhelming sometimes. All great folks though, can't go wrong with the colorado guys.

Last edited:
'99 Spa Yellow/ Aurora/ DTC

do u have black rims with chrome lip?

one of my girl friends keeps mentioning she sees a yellow one around a lot

Not black, but chrome lips. Work VS-XX 18/19 (Burning Silver). Most likely me, I drive it 1-3 days a week.

Last edited:
Not black, but chrome lips. Work VS-XX 18/19 (Burning Silver). Most likely me, I drive it 1-3 days a week.

we should def meet up sometime.

Sounds good. But, with chemicals and sand on the road I think it will be a while until I take it out.

lol yeah. def mines in hibernation.

I have a 92 here in Colorado Springs. Pearl white with Charcoal Racing Stripes.

I know of at least one more person (another Air Force guy) who will be owning a black 91 or 92 by January. (finalizing paperwork, will have it paid for by wednesday, and then shipped to him some time later in the month).

I know of at least one more person (another Air Force guy) who will be owning a black 91 or 92 by January. (finalizing paperwork, will have it paid for by wednesday, and then shipped to him some time later in the month).

Oh yeah, Hitman's nsx from denver. Guy made it to LOTS of car shows

hmm crazy! to late eh? i was thinking about selling myblack one

I'm in Boulder... just got back from driving around town.
There are three NSXs in my neighborhood, one in Eldorado Springs nearby, one in Erie. The Yahoo group is great for activities. We have gotten up to a dozen together for the annual Concours D'Elegance in Littleton in June.
Was out driving today... beautiful weather right now!
--bruce

Boulder, I miss that place. My best gf of all time lived there. There's a bike/walking path along a creek that runs through town that has an observation window so you can look at the fish swimming through the rapids. Way cool and in the middle of town. Good memories from Boulder.

yes! it is hitman's NSX. I purchased it from him in Aurora around late august or so. It is a beautiful car! and I'm taking good care of it.

and about the black NSX, too bad I could have pointed him to you had I known :)

lol np ;] ill probably be posting it up here shortly.

Tip, go in uniform. He's the greatest military supporter I've ever met.

Biggest tip of all:

Bring your hot wife, girlfriend, mistress, female friends, etc. He's not a dirty pervert that'll try to touch them, but he's actually quite the opposite in their presence and is quite the gentlemen. Everytime I've brought one, he brings us all on the GRAND tour of ALL of his toys from his shop, to his tanks, his various muscle cars, his bikes, to the museum, etc. As long as he's not CRAZY busy, but he will definitely go out of his way for the ladies.

Oh yeah and if it's not too late, he tries to enter his flame thrower dragon bike into the parade of lights.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you know already but keep your out of state drivers license. Colorado insurance companies can not access out of state driving records (california anyways.) so you get the best rates. Carry tow strap and chains in your trunk. It's saved my butt numerous times and that was in the city limits alone.

For all your nsx needs, goto pikes peak acura. Last I checked, El Paso county STOPPED emissions checks.When the weather is nice again, hit up the weekend car shows at Grocery warehouse on Powers blvd behind the Big 5, Sonic, Shell. HUGE turn outs.

Oh and if you like guns, buy up as many as possible. Colorado is VERY gun friendly. Cheapest ammo EVER comes from Denver Bullets in.... denver.

Take the Mrs to dinner at Rodigio's Brazilian Grill in downtown denver if you guys are carnivores.

Oh yeah, clear bra your car or so good bye to your pretty paint on your first nsx drive/meet. Mine went from perfect to grey pepper in one drive. Fix EVERY chip on all your vehicles asap, colorado insurance is great about glass damage because it's so common. They also do not salt, but the spray used on base and off is still corrosive.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for all the info. I'll definately have to check out that place out with some lady friends. Does PP Acura do more that just services - can they do aftermarket installs like springs, etc? Also, any ideas on where to get a clear bra put on and estimated cost as well as any good bodyshops that can do a touch up on any nicks on the paint? I bought from MY1STNSX, great guy and paint was in pretty damn good shape.

I've been to grocer's warehouse with some friends :)

I've got another friend here on base who's got a crazy fast EVO, and he's got plenty of friends with EVO's as well. True, there are plenty of people who go there.

Ca2822 and I will be the only two with NSXs on base, but you're right about driving conditions for now, absolutely terrible... especially on base.

Tried movings some stuff from one building to another today and got stuck in a driveway while pulling in :(

A couple others needed to come help me push it as I reversed myself out of the bad situation. I bet you there are some who think I'm crazy to even be driving in the snow right now. But you know how it is, sometimes you just need to get stuff done right? this is my only car too. If it makes any difference, at least the roads are plowed and not too heavily laden with the magnesium chloride or salt that they throw on there on occasion.

I too am curious if Pikes Peak Acura does custom work on our cars with their NSX specialized technicians up there.

Last edited:
Back