• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado NSX owner count?

I was at the Academy in August for a TDY and i did not see one NSX on base nor around town. I am just amazed on how many NSX's there are in COS and i didnt see one. Well I did see the yellow one at PP and they were asking like 110k for it. Maybe when i do go back there i might hit you guys up if your still stationed there..

During August, I had mine parked by the upper lot right past vandenberg ECP if you are familiar with that area. It would have been nice to meet another owner, and you should definitely let me and ca2822 know if you will be around.

I too would like to meet up with other NSX owners for a drive some time, and yes getting some food sounds great. Where might you guys suggest we could go?

I was just at Pikes Peak Acura two days ago, and the blue pace car owned by the owner of PP Acura was there; I saw that 02 LBBP. I inquired as to who the owner might be, and apparently it's owned by a Michelle something. Married to one of the primary directors at the Broadmore, aparently pretty wealthy. A beautiful car though.

-Daniel

Saw two red NSXs going Northbound on I-25 near Garden of the Gods Rd. on Saturday afternoon... anyone?

that was will and someone. they were going to bishops castle.

Yoojeankim,

I heard that my friend with an A4 and R32 got to meet you at that Colorado Mills event. It's a shame I wasn't able to make it, however, we will meet one day :)

-Daniel

hmmm ... not sure who they were because (didnt mention what car they drove) but very nice people there ! that R32 is real nice :} i wish i went on that drive with em. but they didnt let me know

Def cant wait to meet everyone

haha i just read that you bought the CTSC from Coz... funny because i was looking at the one too! good buy

I've now seen an '02+ Imola in Fort Collins twice (near Horsetooth Res on the way out of town at last year's RTR, this week crossing Harmony/College). Anyone know who this is?

Also, the usual plug: If you're not on the NSXCO yahoo group, please join. There are a few handfulls of NSX owners who either never visit Prime or do so infrequently enough that they don't see CO-related threads while they're still timely/relevant.

Thumbs up to yoojeankim and Will who are doing a good job of keeping us in the loop this year, encouraging drives/gatherings via both mechanisms (Prime, NSXCO). It's looking to be a great year for the NSX community in CO.

hmmm ... not sure who they were because (didnt mention what car they drove) but very nice people there ! that R32 is real nice :} i wish i went on that drive with em. but they didnt let me know

Def cant wait to meet everyone

haha i just read that you bought the CTSC from Coz... funny because i was looking at the one too! good buy

haha yes i did get it from coz, very very helpful, and easy person to deal with. He helped talk my mechanic through what he needed to do to ensure that the CTSC kit worked with my planned 3.2L motor swap. The car is plenty fast now! I can't even imagine how it would perform at sea level.

-Daniel

HPDE event at High Plains Raceway near Byers 60 miles east of DIA on I-70. This weekend 4/18-4/19. Just thought I would see if anyones interested as I will be driving from GF Montana with my 92 GPW.

Back