• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Convertible NSX

there's a guy in NY with one.....

This one's been discussed already.

This car and a black comptech widebody convertible conversion have the same vin #. This listing doesn't show any previous accidents on its auto check report, but I seem to remember it being discussed as being wrecked on this site about 6 years ago. Will have to dig for that thread. Anybody have any information on that?
Heres the vin:JH4NA1268MT003161

Last edited:
I'm here to defend my crown once again, Lol oh btw I'm in the market to add another NSX to the stable cause mine gets quite lonely.

Not much difference open top wise than a "T". The behind the seat set up I'm not to crazy about. Thinking there would be a very limited marked for buying this car versus a "T". Don't expect to get your money back on the conversion when it comes time to sell.

Not much difference open top wise than a "T". The behind the seat set up I'm not to crazy about. Thinking there would be a very limited marked for buying this car versus a "T". Don't expect to get your money back on the conversion when it comes time to sell.

afaik the owners who have posted on prime all bought thier cars already chopped..so the depreciation was already baked in.

This car just sold on ebay for $30,500. Although I like the looks of our Targas I have noticed the wind tends to whip around when the targa top is off while the convertibles I have driven do not. Our Lexus SC430 was a dream to drive with the top down.

Last edited:
Honestly, it doesn't look too bad. I'd probably go with different wheels, but I like the color.

the pics with the "top" on are pretty "casual" looking.

What I dont understand with a lot of people selling cars, and this is a good example... Why do they not put details in their ads? If youre serious about selling, list the details. I would hate to be called all the time to retell the same thing over and over again!

I was planing on buying it and attending every single socal car meet and drive, including the ones @ Costamesa every first Thursday of the month:biggrin:

Thats funny!!! I like how you think..

Back