• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Cool hoses/tb supplier cost comparo

Has anyone taken the time to figure the discount for the SOS OE 17 piece hose set. Are they all OE? I'm seeing a 22% free ship discount from acurapartsworld and 25% plus ship at other sites. Going to do all hoses and TB/WP, all OE. Who's good, who's bad? TIA

Tim Poliniak, Hondacuraworld

30% off list, free shipping, next decision........:D

Thanks Larry and Sippy. I'll call Tim. Me liky 30%!

Larry, if you're here, would you recommend i replace the TB tensioner with only 29k on a 92?(i had about ten years where i couldn't drive much at all). Is there any rubber in them? Do you recommend the locking type i've seen referrenced? TIA

Thanks Larry and Sippy. I'll call Tim. Me liky 30%!

Larry, if you're here, would you recommend i replace the TB tensioner with only 29k on a 92?(i had about ten years where i couldn't drive much at all). Is there any rubber in them? Do you recommend the locking type i've seen referrenced? TIA

For the amount of work involved I ALWAYS replace the $100 part. JMO:)

Regards,
LarryB

I ordered from them and did not receive free shipping. Is there a super secret hand shake I need to know?

My info could be slightly dated, but I was under the impression that shipping is free, ground only.

Regards,
LarryB

I just placed an order on line last week and paid shipping. Next time I will call him personally.

Great service and prices BTW!!

Hondacuraworld is now 28% including shipping. Just ordered from them as they have all the numbers for Larry's "kit". The hoses are only $280. The TB stuff is pricy at another $55. I will think of the 34% folks in the future though.
Thanks again Larry and all.

Hondacuraworld.com domain is for sale, what's the current name/contact info for these folks? oemacuraparts.com?
Yes, that's the correct one. They're also at hondacuraplanet.com which is probably what Larry meant. Planet, world, easy to confuse. :)

Here's Tim's info:

Back