• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything in the last couple weeks?

I had to call CT yesterday to bug Nate about something else and the lack of that one single part that MidnightSun brought up on Page 13 is still the hold up on the CTSC buy.

Guys I am sorry about the frustration I know Nate is trying his best. I wish there was something I could do but there isn't. I have a hard time getting Nate myself. I am sure everyone will eventually get their kits but it is going to take a bit more time. Just be patient, CTE is a good company.

I'm close to pulling the plug. I understand delays, but I don't understand Nate's refusal to return a phone call or even pop in on this thread and post and update.

If they are not communicating with you ,how will you get your money back:confused:

How many have people on the list received their kits? I got mine long ago, but don't know anyone close to where I live to install it.:cool:

Guys Nate is working nights and weekends to get this done. Please don't forget that they had a full ongoing business before this GB. I have more customers for him but he is not taking more orders.

It was not easy to do this. I made CTE do a group buy when they didn't really want to. They just don't do GB's, because it is difficult for them to handle this sort of volume. 40+ supercharger kits have been sold through this GB. That is unprecedented. You all have saved A LOT of money. This was a really really cheap price, I hope you guys understand what it took and how far I made them bend. I did this for you guys. You have to just be patient. Nate gets in touch with me once in a while. Even though you may not hear from him, know he is at work trying to get kits out. Now they are short on a part from a supplier and there are some delays but they are working on it. So please think about the whole scenario and cut Nate a little bit of slack. I agree more communication would be great but it is what it is, and you are in on something very special.

I hope people realize the NSX community is VERY SMALL. Yet, owners are so high maintenance sometimes. The vendors that still support this platform are usually smaller shops. They don't have the resources to adapt to big orders like this and can get bottlenecked at a blink of an eye.

It's not like ordering a part from Amazon.com where you can always get someone on the phone or email and complain all you want until they bend and compensate you.

Nate is a good guy (so is Mark Johnson for that matter). I'll personally vouch for him. Cut him some slack :)

Nate is a good guy (so is Mark Johnson for that matter). I'll personally vouch for him. Cut him some slack :)

x2 (for both individuals)

My order was #36 on the list & I received it yesterday. Hope this info helps anyone with a number higher than that.

I found Nate to be very helpful throughout the process. Sometimes I had to call him a few times to get a hold of him, but that is understandable given the size of this group buy & the regular daily operations of a business.

Also, I would like to thank Turbo2go for setting this group buy up. It definitely helped speed up my path to FI.

I was #16 on this list but had planned for a June packaging/shipment. My system was in the process of being built when the shortage occurred so I'm currently waiting for mine to shop. Hopefully it ships soon!

Probably should have mentioned that although my order was #36 on the list, I told Nate that I could pay/take delivery ASAP when I placed the deposit.

Same here, I contacted him before the GB officially closed and told him I was ready to start payments ASAP. That and I was #2 or 3 on the list, I received and installed mine over a month ago. Nate also cut me a deal on some other parts as well, ill vouch for him any day, he's just super bogged down right now.

I will post a pic when it arrives. Should be Tuesday, so Wed or Thurs. for you.

Good news!
We're sorting out the extension drives as we speak.
I expect to have new drives in the next week and will start shipping kits again then.
We're very sorry for the holdup. This is one of a few parts we don't make ourselves so our hands were pretty tied until now.
I plan on emailing everyone on the list with updated shipping times as soon as we have all the parts here.

-Nate

Good news!
We're sorting out the extension drives as we speak.
I expect to have new drives in the next week and will start shipping kits again then.
We're very sorry for the holdup. This is one of a few parts we don't make ourselves so our hands were pretty tied until now.
I plan on emailing everyone on the list with updated shipping times as soon as we have all the parts here.

-Nate

I hope you consider replying to me too this time. I´ve sent and forward my mails like 7 times and still waiting to hear back from you!!!!!

Fliships I wouldn't take it personally, I have a hard time getting a hold of Nate and I am the guy that set this whole thing up. He does work hard behind the scenes to get things going. I had more orders for them but they told me no more. They are aware of the workload and they are trying hard. Yes I wish communication was better too but it is what it is. Just have to be super patient. I have a list of people that still want in to this buy that did not make it so beware whoever got in, got something pretty special.

people that complain should be refunded their money and their place in line given to the next guy.

this was a great deal.

Well I don't think they are necessarily complaining, they just are looking for some communication and I have to admit it's a tough commodity to get from there. But as I said, it is what it is.... sometimes I get no communication then an order I placed just suddenly arrives. It's just a situation one has to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back