• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DJ'S new Beast

Guys here is a sneak peak at DJ'S widebody nsx currently undergoing the finishing touches at Sorcery Japan.

This nsx sports the Sorcery GT widebody with V2 front fenders, Sorcery Alpine rear spats, and Sorcery NSX RGT rear bumper cover.

More details on this body kit and all other Sorcery products can be found on my website here:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/content-product_info/product_id-1539/sorcery_gt_widebody.html

I will post more pics of the progress as I recieve them

Congrats on the car bro:smile:

A long time coming but definitely worth the wait.

Rav

Last edited:
balliinnnyp5.gif

DJ!! Looks good man, wish it was ready when I was in Osaka, but at least it's almost done! Mr. Inoue did such a great job...

DJ that looks great! good to see another red WB and with 02' update.

Hello all,
This is my first post on Prime in months! I have been super busy but always read up on what's going on here and glad to see the NSX community thriving overseas!
Thanks Ravi for the props. I didn't know you would post pics...of my gentle beast...but it definitely feels good seeing the wait is finally coming to an end.

NSXchnk-I wish it could have been closer when you were here, but more to look forward to on your next visit. And Yamamoto just bought an S2000 that we will be doing the Sorcery GT kit on for track events. It will be our official Pacecar for track days! He's about to get nuts with it and finally retire his Type R Integra...sad but happy days to come in that saga.

NSXRguy-I love that video and can't wait to cruise the streets of Osaka and Kobe jammin' my behind off!

NSXBOX-I really tossed and turned as to whether or not to paint the top red but decided that if the only thing I keep pure on this car is the cockpit look then it should still be acceptable. Besides that I'll probably only ever drive a Red/Black. I just love the colors.

As of now my rims are Work Meister S2 17/18 setup, no spacers, the fitment has been used on other cars so should be near perfect setup, polished lip with carbon/gunmetal clear coated centers. Looking for red Honda H center caps to set it off and anodized lugs. Suspension is in the works...I want a Ravi system with our N1 suspension but I did splurge on the paint job and went with true HIDs from Honda on the 02 lights so might just do something simple for now...wife is on my A S S:frown:

Exhaust for now is same as Ravi's true BEAST, Sorcery F1 center. I am still talking with Yamamoto and we might be able to create a custom GT Extreme exhaust that will fit right with my rear diffuser (Alpine style). But the sound might not be what I expect so that might be a ways off...

Interior for now is standard with a tad of ICE, Carrozzeria 2Din Flip out 8 inch HD navigation, and two visor TV's with an XBoX connect under the seat. My son cruises with me to several tennis spots around Japan and I have a 120GB hard drive with tons of games on it. Only way to convince him it's worth his time...

Performace wise is pretty basic as I'm really showcasing the body and NSX as being a cool car to have in this super million horsepower world we are living in. As much as I love the new Corvette NUR killer, I can't see 7.0liters as a viable option in my life...so I have to settle for this standard automatic with a possible ITB and 6 speed setup in the not too distant future. But I am by nature a more show than go kind of guy so I think Ravi will show you how to go REALLY fast in his car, and I will show you how to go REALLY slow on the I-45 Cruise down to G-Town when they get things back in order and ball out on your way to Florida or Vegas...:cool:
DJ

Back