• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do-Luck Rear Wing - Anyone have this on their car and have pics?

I'm planning on adding the Do-Luck front bumper to my car, but while checking out their website, I came across the Doluck rear wing. It looks pretty interesting and flows with the lines of the car fairly well, in some ways I think it flows better than the NSX-R wing that so many people have. I might just leave mine stock, but thought this wing looked pretty interesting and wanted to see if anyone had this on their car. If you do and can post some pictures, I would be most appreciative.

My friend have Do Luck wing as well as the side mirrors.
DSC00837.JPG

In my honest opinion, I'd stick with stock or nsx-R. That's just for me. But, whatever you do, don't do Jin1976 friend's taillight covers and the wing. Now the nsx looks like a cheap spaceship. :smile:

Yup. Each person have his own taste. I already talk him out from putting his custom design bumper back again since so many people hated it. The taillight cover was there since he like the Veilside styling so much. What I like about his car is the colour, exhaust and the Do-Luck stuff (you have to see it close to appreciate them - Do-Luck). Everything else is his taste and I don't want him feeling down ever since he has a misfortune last time. I'd blame it with the other folks (non NSXers) for the bad influence.
:eek: :eek: What the heck is that?? :eek: :eek:

I really like that wing....I wonder how much they are?

For some reason I can't get the Do-Luck website to load on my home computer (could be IE7, which seems to screw up a lot of things), but I think they had two versions, both at least partial carbon fiber, I think one was $1600 and the other $2200 (same look, just slightly different materials on one part of the wing).

I was really hoping to see some pics from farther and different angles, rather than some of the close-ups. I couldn't find much else on Prime, really it was just the picture from their website that turned me onto the wing. However, after seeing some pictures, I probably will just stick with stock for now. I think the wing has a lot of potential, but I wish it had a third brake light or something else in the rear so it would flow a bit better.

Back