• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Doing business with EUROBOUTIQUE?

Is anyone else doing business with EuroBoutique right now? I am, but I asked yesterday how my 4 door sills are coming along and NO reply. And I see EVERY thread of theirs is locked up. Any info would help. THANKS, Lawrence

I ordered some DRL’s on 12/31.. nothing yet. I think it just takes time for them to crank stuff out. Looks like they have a lot of irons in the fire.

I’ve done business with them recently, near the end of 2020. They are pretty busy. In my case, I ordered a steering wheel. They were clear on the timeframe it would take to complete the work and send it back to me (7-8 weeks). They were right on the money timewise and were communicative during the process.

I’d try DMing on FB, but email was effective for me. If you haven’t heard back, likely they are busy.

Last edited:
interesting.....what part?

We are just still open and doing business.

NSXPrime decided to lock our threads and ask us to create new ones, which we are slowly going to do but this takes time.

In the meantime our website and Youtube channel, Social media is all up and running!

Please visit our NSX collection here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

Sorry for the hassles....

Rick
GM

Back