• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce - Business Sucks Sale

Received my headliner today and the ony thing I have to say about it is "BEAUTIFUL" This thing is so nice looking. Great workmanship. Thanks Sam. Do you know when the A & B pillars and how much they'll be going for ?

Hey any guys that got our headliners if you have time please post here . I got PM's on how great they look but, it helps if your opinions are public thanks.
Also I have one headliner for 550.00 with black dome light assembly. PM me for shipping quote first come first serve . Last thing we are almost done with the A-B inside B-pillars will be releasing those soon .

Sam per your request
1926.jpg

Danny

Are there any plans to make matching visors to go with that headliner? Sorry if it has already been mentioned elsewhere. My visors are old and cracked, and they stick down too far into my vision to use anyway.

Does the headliner fit RHD JDM models? If it does please give me a quote on shipping to Kuala Lumpur 50200, MALAYSIA (Business address).

How much is the A and B pillar? Will your A and B pillar fit RHD JDM models?

TIA

working on a quote will get back to you

Are there any plans to make matching visors to go with that headliner? Sorry if it has already been mentioned elsewhere. My visors are old and cracked, and they stick down too far into my vision to use anyway.

working on sun visors as well :biggrin:

working on sun visors as well :biggrin:

Hi Sam. Ditto on the sun visors. I too have one in gray that is cracked. For what it costs to replace an OEM one, I'd rather upgrade to something nicer.

Steve

Any update on the Carbon fiber headliner and the a and b pillar covers? ad also the visors. Want to buy them all as a package when you guys do...
Thanks..

Any update on the Carbon fiber headliner and the a and b pillar covers? ad also the visors. Want to buy them all as a package when you guys do...
Thanks..

Hello Sam,
Any update on the headliner, money is burning a hole in my pocket would like to get the headliner with black dome like you guys had for sale few months ago..

How is the reflection with/on the CF headliner during a bright sunny day, and More importantly, how is the glare at night from the radio/dash??

thanks!

Hey Sam,

How's business?
Hey do you still have any battery under trays available?
What's your sale price?

Thanks!

do u have anymore headliner cf? im thinking about coming by ur shop i was thinking of looking at some parts and make a few orders :biggrin: coming to DF always pumps me up hehe

Mr Downforce.
I need to talk to you about my 02 Rear Valence that Bob at D.A. picked up from you for me. The fit at the right rear is terrible. Its about 1/2" out towards the rear of the car. The other side is fine. My body shop who was redoing my right quarter panel prep'd it and finished it with the other work they where doing.
They told me this piece was very rough and needed lots of prep work.
I assumed that your pieces where right on the nose and where perfect.
Why did I think this and why was I wrong?
Trev

Back