• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ERZ Cars in Brooklyn.....any experiences with them??

Hey gang. I was just wondering if any of you have dealt with ERZ in Brooklyn, New York for parts for your NSX. I am looking to buy some parts from them but they DO NOT accept credit cards. They just take cash and checks, and I live out of state, so my nerves are a little tense. I was looking for some feedback from recent experiences with them and if their parts are as advertised. Thank you all very much. :)

I've have had several dealings (thousands of dollars) with Joe and ERZ all have been to my complete satisfaction.
They know the NSX and deliver the goods in the condition they describe.
I trust and have complete confidence in them. ERZ is a dependable asset for me and my business.

I dealt with Joe at ERZ before and he accepted credit card for my purchases.
They should be ok to deal with as far as I know.

I had a fine experience with them; things just took a little longer than I expected to arrive. I actually got to pick out the pieces myself at their storage spot in NYC (was there on a trip). They've got a lot of NSX parts there.

ERZ does have a lot of parts and they are good about telling you exactly what you are getting, condition etc.
Sometimes hard to get in touch with, But Joe and Tony are good people.
They did paypal for me. :)

jgtc2004 said:
I dealt with Joe at ERZ before and he accepted credit card for my purchases.
They should be ok to deal with as far as I know.

They said they used to take them, now they do not. :(

Good prices and fair deals, parts are just like they represent. They are hard to contact and slow to ship stuff, worth the wait though.

I would recomend them, just not if you are in a hurry ;)

Last edited:
Bought from Joe as well, no BS tells you exactly what the parts are like, I went down and dealt with him personally in brooklyn. Great guy to deal with in my experience.

I bought some parts from him this past week....sent the money via PayPal....I hope to see them soon. Thank you everyone. :smile:

1TITENSX said:
I keep calling them but no one ever answers the phone...anybody know why :confused:
leave a message and he'll call you back. My experience is always good with both Joe in NY and Tony in FL.

1TITENSX said:
I keep calling them but no one ever answers the phone...anybody know why :confused:

They almost never answer the phone. If you leave a message you should hear from them within a couple of days. They seem to be pretty good about parts, just not tops on phone service. :)

Briank said:
Emailed ERZ looking for some parts, got a response back saying they had the parts and to call. Called twice and left messages and got no response. Found the parts I needed elsewhere. :biggrin:

LOL...I'll leave a msg with them this time and see what happens :rolleyes:

1TITENSX said:
LOL...I'll leave a msg with them this time and see what happens :rolleyes:

I can understand not returning calls especially in the automotive parts biz. People will talk your ear off to just get info and not buy anything. If they have enough walk in business then the phones are just a distraction.

Just leave a message, If they dont get back to you that day then call the next day and leave another message, and so on.
I have dealt with them and they are honest and straight forward with what they have and there descriptions.
In your message make sure you tell them exactly what you need with details.
They will call you back if they have it.

Back