• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

F348 douchebag award

I'm driving on a congested exit ramp and a dude in a 348 is coming on the On-ramp. It's one of those crossing exit/on ramps ,so anyways he's in an empty lane next to me basically comes to a stop next to me, I'm like huh (since he's basically stopped in an empty lane and staring me down) and give so I give the guy the friendly sports car "nod". He gives me an angry confused look as he eyes the car. It's obvious the business exec has never seen an nsx and proceeds to show of his ride by flooring (I mean flooring it) it right next to me. The sound of a 348 aint no 355. Anyway, he screeches off with his lamo 18inch chrome wheels. These F guys are approaching the douchebag status of some bmw drivers. (Sorry for all the cool bimmer folks on the board) hehe :biggrin:

When you nodded he must have thought you wanted to race.

Sounds like that is what he wanted to do. LOL

Im more concerned with the J/As that talegate me trying to race all the time. I had had this Turbo VR6 GTI that almost ran into the back of my car at the light the other day:rolleyes:

long shot but: it wasnt a yellow one with yellow APC seats was it? i remember that ghettofied one on craigslist in bay area, its a repressed memory of something ugly you just brought out:tongue:

When you nodded he must have thought you wanted to race.

Sounds like that is what he wanted to do. LOL

Im more concerned with the J/As that talegate me trying to race all the time. I had had this Turbo VR6 GTI that almost ran into the back of my car at the light the other day:rolleyes:

I was in completly stopped traffic on an exit ramp lane and he's in a normal flowing lane. So he couldn't have thought that. Anyways lucky that douchebag in the GTI didn't hit you.

Kid in dad's 550SL did something similar while I was in my NSX. Maybe his girlfriend said something to him about the NSX. He floors it, fishtails, hits the curb. Gets out to look at the damaged front fender with the "my dads going to kill me" look. Girlfriend is still in the passenger seat, face hiding under her hands. (This was on PCH with lots of people and traffic around to see)

Drove slowly by and did one of these. :biggrin:

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Kid in dad's 550SL did something similar while I was in my NSX. Maybe his girlfriend said something to him about the NSX. He floors it, fishtails, hits the curb. Gets out to look at the damaged front fender with the "my dads going to kill me" look. Girlfriend is still in the passenger seat, face hiding under her hands. (This was on PCH with lots of people and traffic around to see)

Drove slowly by and did one of these. :biggrin

You should've stopped to see if the girl needed a ride.:wink:

You should've stopped to see if the girl needed a ride.:wink:

Dman it! you are right!! :eek: How could I have been so heartless? :frown: Then again she barely looked 16. Last I checked they send guys my age away for stuff like that. :wink::biggrin:

Drove slowly by and did one of these. :biggrin:

no way! Yeah i didn't wish that on the douchebag. But it would have been funny.

Back