• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally after 4+ years...my GPW 2004 >>

Im very particular about my cars and it seemed that every time I started looking for the "right" NSX, I always got frusrated in being able to find the one. I always ended up with something else (viper, 993tt, supra tt) which was a little easier to find. Well after selling my 98 Supra TT for the second time just recently, I set out on yet another quest to find an NSX, and this time around I was finally successful in finding one :)

Its a 2004 GP White/Onyx with 8k+ miles and it was owned by Iain (fannsx). I had actually contacted him over a year ago inquiring about the car and fortunately managed to stay in touch with him (through a lot of pm's). My wife and I drove it back 4+ hours back to DC and enjoyed every minute of the trip. I def cant thank Iain enough for allowing me to snag the NSX. Also thanks to Dave (Turbo2Go) and Charley S. for answering all my ?s.

Some pics. Tint and Clear Bra going on next week before some serious modding begins :)

1_med.jpg

2_med.jpg

3_med.jpg

4_med.jpg

5_med.jpg

Congrats... beautiful car. Enjoy it with the top down while the weather is still nice in DC.

Words cannot describe how envious I am every time I read of some lucky person obtaining a beautiful NSX. One day I too will be posting of my newfound thrill. But for now I’ll live through You and the other new owners. I see timing is everything, plus cash! Most likely I will be selling my TT Supra as well, it’s hard to let go, but time to move on.

Great purchase, enjoy!! :cool:

Words cannot describe how envious I am every time I read of some lucky person obtaining a beautiful NSX. One day I too will be posting of my newfound thrill. But for now I’ll live through You and the other new owners. I see timing is everything, plus cash! Most likely I will be selling my TT Supra as well, it’s hard to let go, but time to move on.

Great purchase, enjoy!! :cool:

My wife and I just purchased a new one as well. I am still envious of the new owners. Just save your cash for the next gen. NSX, then we all will envy you.:biggrin:

My wife and I just purchased a new one as well. I am still envious of the new owners. Just save your cash for the next gen. NSX, then we all will envy you.:biggrin:

LOL Let's see if a next gen is in the stars for me, time will tell all! Your red NSX is sweet as well! Hopefully the next gen will make it's mark in automotive history as the the first gens have. But just like the Supra, a new engine configuration may be considered evolution, yet and still it will not carry the same soul as the previous models. :smile: Nevertheless both of you lucky owners enjoy, mod and post!

Im very particular about my cars and it seemed that every time I started looking for the "right" NSX, I always got frusrated in being able to find the one. I always ended up with something else (viper, 993tt, supra tt) which was a little easier to find. Well after selling my 98 Supra TT for the second time just recently, I set out on yet another quest to find an NSX, and this time around I was finally successful in finding one :)

Its a 2004 GP White/Onyx with 8k+ miles and it was owned by Iain (fannsx). I had actually contacted him over a year ago inquiring about the car and fortunately managed to stay in touch with him (through a lot of pm's). My wife and I drove it back 4+ hours back to DC and enjoyed every minute of the trip. I def cant thank Iain enough for allowing me to snag the NSX. Also thanks to Dave (Turbo2Go) and Charley S. for answering all my ?s.

Some pics. Tint and Clear Bra going on next week before some serious modding begins :)

1_med.jpg

2_med.jpg

3_med.jpg

4_med.jpg

5_med.jpg

Sweet Looking car

Bryan

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

welcome aboard.
one question. are those carbon fiber door scuff plates?

Yes, the PO put those on.

How does it compare with your previous cars? The Supra, 993 and so on.

Like your new car!

I can pm you more details on each car if you would like but...Im def loving the nsx! Ive probably driven the nsx MORE in 5 days than my Supra and 993tt in a year lol!! Obviously the power isnt on par with my previous cars, but the refinement, handling/feel, and overall "fun to drive" factor is heads and shoulders above the rest IMO. I also like the fact that my wife can "comfortably" come along for the ride as well. She's driven the NSX and said the view out the windshield is like a video game :)

Paul that is pure sweetness. I am glad you waited and got a newer one. Looks beautiful. Start a thread and post your mods. Already some nice ones on there!

Paul,

Beautiful ride! I can't wait to see it out at the Great Falls meet on October 13th! (plug,plug)

When is the turbo kit going on :wink:

Congrats again,
Court

Alright, another Grand Prix White - congrats!

Paul, looks like you waited for the right car. I looked at the Silver 2004 you were interested in at the dealership in Kansas. This one is so much better!! You did good. Enjoy.

Back