• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally after 4+ years...my GPW 2004 >>

Wow, She's looks like a virgin bride... puurrrrrty. Congrats. :smile:

Paul,

Congrats on beautiful car. I can't wait to see all the upgrades you'll be adding.

:biggrin:

Even though I just parted with the 04 NSX Paul purchased, I still find myself drooling over the pictures he posted.. I know he will take good care and enjoy it as I had in the last few years.

LOVE THE NSX.

Ya know, normally I love most cars in white with a black interior (my Miata is white and my current dream car, a new 911 GT3 always appears in my dreams in white), but when I first lusted after NSX's I always wanted a red one with a black roof (which is what I ended up with).

Then when the fixed headlights came out I didn't like them.

But I gotta tell ya, the later versions look absolutely beautiful in GPW. There's something about the way the fixed lights look, the trapezoidal shape of the front bumper opening that simply stands out when the car is white.

Beautiful! Best of luck with your GPW 2004.

Time to update your sig Iain!:wink: Congratulations dc935!

Even though I just parted with the 04 NSX Paul purchased, I still find myself drooling over the pictures he posted.. I know he will take good care and enjoy it as I had in the last few years.

LOVE THE NSX.

Dont worry Iain, Ill be taking great care of the car. Im developing my mod list as we speak :biggrin: Any plans for the new v10 beast?

DAMn that is the EXACT car I want to buy as well - does anyone else know someone selling their 02+ white NSX / black interior?

Or if you ever decide to sell yours could you contact me?

thanks
rick

DAMn that is the EXACT car I want to buy as well - does anyone else know someone selling their 02+ white NSX / black interior?

thanks
rick

Hi Rick...What's the GT3 not doing for you? That's a sweet car too........

Hi Rick...What's the GT3 not doing for you? That's a sweet car too........

oh don't get me wrong the GT3 is in every way an AWESOME car. I've tracked one and it simple runs circles around most Ferrari's and the NSX is no match in terms of performance or any other category except maybe price...hehe

But I see another investment potential and could free up some cash so if I could get a late model NSX for a fraction of the price, I could easily live with that scenario as I already have my collection of toys :)

rick

one day when im able to upgrade to NA2, i want that same color combo!

great choice....and was in the same quest as you. :cool:

rick

Rick...no problem will do. Ive had several ppl contacted me in the event I decide to sell down the road. In fact, thats exactly how I ended up in a position to buy it from its owner after a LONG wait! It took a LOT of patience, persistence, and a bit of luck as well :biggrin:

btw, lovin those 997GT3s!! Ive got a white 997GT3 RS on my list...once I sell a kidney or something :smile:

The 996 GT3 is a better car than the 997.

Ask anyone (well, most) that have driven both.

The 996 is more raw and connected.

The 996 GT3 is a better car than the 997.

Ask anyone (well, most) that have driven both.

The 996 is more raw and connected.

I've driven both many times and yes you are correct in the "raw" factor but ask ANYONE which one they'd rather own and that's also an easy question - 997 hands down...hahaha :biggrin:

dc935: PM'd ya back, definitely keep in touch since I'm always leaving a space in my garage open for an NSX to keep lil' brotha (my s2000) company!

thanks,
rick

2_med.jpg

4_med.jpg

Really !!! That is a very, very good and clean looking NSX that you have bought.
I was just wondering...
What is the steering wheel on your car and what's its diameter.

Also, what sill-plates are those on your car. They look very clean to me :)

odd enough I keep coming back to this thread to look at this car....hahaha why is that?
rick

Rick -> u still looking for an 02+. Just got my tint done (40f/30r) w/LOTS of mods on the way! A few pics from this weekend w/some friends b4 a meet :biggrin:
GF1.jpg

GF2.jpg

GF3.jpg

GF4.jpg

Really !!! That is a very, very good and clean looking NSX that you have bought.
I was just wondering...
What is the steering wheel on your car and what's its diameter.
Also, what sill-plates are those on your car. They look very clean to me :)

Thanks, it really is minty clean! The PO put the CF sills and Momo SW on. I believe they are from DF and the MOMO wheel can be found in the link below. Diameter is ~11.5", and it looks & feels fantastic!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89195

I recognize this 911 Is this currently for sale?

Yes, its currently fs cuz his new ride is in. His 996TT is pretty mint if you know someone looking :smile:

Last edited:
996 TT = fast, boring, dropping in price like a rock

dc935: Wow your NSX is definitely holding it's own against some FAST company there...hehehe! Yes I'm still looking very activitely for an 02+ white NSX with/without mods :biggrin:

thanks for the pics - I will post some of my GT3 when I get it in a few weeks!

That Supra looks awesome with those rims.....

rick

Back