• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Floormats, trunkmats,car covers

HEY guy's better list what i have for you
0 trunkmat 08p11-sl0-211a black with red trim (SOLD OUT!!!!!) THANKS PRIME AND NOW DISCONTINUED
floormats 08p15-sl0-211a black with red trim$100 shipped
car covers 08p34-sl0-200a its grey $210 shipped

all prices include shipping to lower 48 states, for all other shipping needs please contact us!
let me know, will update as sold
Clint or Ray
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Attachments

• NSX MATS 001.jpg
    NSX MATS 001.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 157
  • NSX MATS 002.jpg
    NSX MATS 002.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 88
  • NSX MATS 003.jpg
    NSX MATS 003.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 163
  • NSX MATS 004.jpg
    NSX MATS 004.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 84
  • NSX MATS 005.jpg
    NSX MATS 005.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 72
  • NSX MATS 006.jpg
    NSX MATS 006.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 64
  • NSX MATS 007.jpg
    NSX MATS 007.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 72
  • NSX MATS 008.jpg
    NSX MATS 008.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 67
  • NSX MATS 010.jpg
    NSX MATS 010.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 124
  • NSX MATS 011.jpg
    NSX MATS 011.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 92
  • NSX MATS 012.jpg
    NSX MATS 012.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 91
  • NSX MATS 013.jpg
    NSX MATS 013.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
do you have any floor mats that will match the NSX-R Black looped carpet? Let me know thanks. I have the Zanardi mats now that won't match since they are gray instead of black. Thx

Guys im offering a screaming deal but i dont overcharge for freight this is the best i can do. All the pics are what i have and most of these are no longer available i have 21 sets of the zanardi floormats and 2 more zanardi trunk mats coming and thats all thats left in the us ofa i bought them all for you all.

Allnsxparts

Clint, will you PM please a price for black floormats for an 05 RL? .. i just need the fronts, if that is possible, many many thanks!
Oscar

Go my mat a whole 1 day after ordering. You guys are quick! Mat looks great. I'd get a second one for the bathroom if the wife would let me.

We've updated the quantities we have on hand!

i also have 08p34-sl0000a the factory mechanic's fendercover new and unopened for $225.00 shipped to the lower 48 states if anyones interested...

nsxcover2.jpe nsxcover3.jpe nsxcover.jpg

The last picture is just showing it on a car (borrowed from google images:biggrin:)

Thank you John, your fender cover we ship today, for everyone else I have 2 more already on there way.

$225.00 shipped to the lower 48 states and $245.00 to Canada
**Cheaper then a paint job**

Clint and ray,

It was nice meeting both you guys. Awesome product and really fast shipping! "What Can Brown Do For You?". Well I am sure we will meet again. Prime members these guys are for real and live up to their promise! They should be everyone's first choice when it comes to ANY Acura product!

I'll take it, thanks Ray....:biggrin: I've been wanting one of these since I bought my car 3 years ago.

Sorry guys I have bad news :frown:. T<V:phe Zanardi trunk mats are no long available. We have been trying, and trying to get more for you guys but no luck. Sorry guys, also the Zanardi floor mats are not longer available, I have a couple more sets and then that’s it there gone also! So get your order in while I have them!!!!

If we can get our hands on the Zanardi trunk mats I will let you guys know<O:p</O:p

Back