• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For all you garage queens...

I live in SE Indiana, so you got the same snow that we did. I can't believe you drove in that. I was in my 4x4 and loving it. If I was in the X I would have been crying. Not because it's in the snow, but because I'm waiting for some idiot to slide into ME at a stop sign or something. I wouldn't even park my car in a parking lot like that. In between a bunch of other cars??? No Way.
My car is nestled up snug in the garage next to my 2 CBR's. All 3 of my Honda Beauties are plugged into battery tenders and dreaming of spring. :biggrin:

the nsx is probably the best car i ever had on icy roads. So, with proper snow tires and a normal ride height, it should be nice to drive in this kind of weather.

The problem is, that, at least in my area, there's probably half of the car without right equipment (summer tires, rwd without LSD, worn all season tire, bad wind shield wipers), 80% of idiot who doesn't know how to drive, over-confident dudes with SUV/Jeep that thinks himself as god walking on water.

The chances of yourself being slammed by someone is very very likely. In that regard, it's not proper to take the nsx out, even if I have enough money to buy an used nsx and not cared about the cosmetics things.

I'd hate to see what your engine compartment looks like. :eek: I like to keep mine clean at all times, so I don't drive it in the rain.

To each his own...the bottom line is enjoy it.

Haha, nice work Mitch!! She looks good in the snow.

It's funny how many freak about this. I don't drive mine in the winter, simply because I don't trust other drivers in this crap, but I do have a list of things that mine has seen that others haven't:

Snow
Rain
Gravel
Mud
Rutty, dirt roads
10,000+ miles in one year.

It's a car people. Drive it; enjoy it!

Back