• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Shock Tower Bar designed for FactorX MD - Race car application only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... somebody got up in the wrong side of the bed...

I was merely expressing interest in a 'non-race' application of the front tower brace. It does not have to be produced in the same space / time continuum (or whatever BEN10 or Hiro Nakamura calls it).

But thanks for that clarification anyway... I think :smile:

:biggrin: ... Hi Yus! You're too kind.

The Non - race application is scheduled for release before the end of 2009... to make the initial batch as acurate as possible... please add your name to the list of interested buyers

1) Perry Mathis
2) Texas91brent
3) WingZ
4) Supercar
5) Kwinkler
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If your name was on this list and your not interested... please pm me

Regards

kwinkler added

Add me to the list of "non-race"... assuming it'll fit with all the other crap I already have under my hood.

Hows that rear tower bar coming?? The one to clear a Comptech SC? :redface:

Ross,

Add me to this list. BTW where is my tracking number?

Hows that rear tower bar coming?? The one to clear a Comptech SC? :redface:

If someone would stop by with an NA2 CTSC NSX... it would be great... but quite frankly... we havent even recieved a phone call, pm, or email about it.

Makes it hard to continue to provide to teh community... but were staying optimistic that someone will come through

Regards

Updated list of interested buyers....

1) Perry Mathis
2) Texas91brent
3) WingZ
4) Supercar
5) Kwinkler
6)CL65 Captain
7) nsxinkl
8) DrVolk
9)
10)

If someone would stop by with an NA2 CTSC NSX... it would be great... but quite frankly... we havent even recieved a phone call, pm, or email about it.

Makes it hard to continue to provide to teh community... but were staying optimistic that someone will come through

Regards

How many losers do you have in that state?! :wink:

add me to the list please

do you have a "Race car application only" in stock

How many losers do you have in that state?! :wink:

watchdrama8jm.gif

Last edited:

1) Perry Mathis
2) Texas91brent
3) WingZ
4) Supercar
5) Kwinkler
6)CL65 Captain
7) nsxinkl
8) DrVolk
9) Tim Gallison - have not spoke with directly yet
10)mpkr91
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

add me to the list please

do you have a "Race car application only" in stock

watchdrama8jm.gif

I do... it is the clear coat finish just like the FXMD bar... but I can make the center logo in any color (as long as I have it in stock) that you would prefer.

LMK if you want one.. a credit card transaction today gets it shipped Monday - Tuesday

Regards

I dont want to comment... it's hard to justify loosing sales when they are so far and few between....lol

Lol... just trying to light a fire under someone. I'll be in Vegas for NSXPO next year... you can take measurements then if no one steps up. (lame!)

must resist buying.......

We have been installing some "one off" parts along with other off the shelf STMPO products on the FXMD Time Attack NSX for a couple months now...

Although this shock tower wasn't on the FXMD NSX this last weekend... it will be on the car going forward. Congrats to everyone involved in the success at Big Willow this weekend!!!!!

We were so happy with the outcome of the product... we decided to make the jig and offer it to the NSX race community.

This front shock brace is RACE CAR ONLY... unless your daily driver doesnt have windshield wipers like mine... :smile:

AGAIN... THIS BAR WILL NOT WORK WITH YOUR WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR...

If you track your NSX... this would be the ideal put on - take off chassis stiffing product...

If you have a RACE ONLY NSX with out a full cage... this would be the next best addition to stiffen up the chassis and minimize flex...

The introductory price will be 345.95... shipped to the lower 48.....

Regards,

so for those who had comptech pro suspension, they might need to source longer bolts, anyone know what kind of grade do we need?? I'm interested in the race one too, I didin't have my windsheild wiper for years, maybe the logical step is to take the motor off anyway.

Lol... just trying to light a fire under someone. I'll be in Vegas for NSXPO next year... you can take measurements then if no one steps up. (lame!)

Dr Volk,

If no one steps up on the RSTB before NSXPO 2010... we'll bring our tig welder up there and build one on your car for our product demo and show all the non-believers on this website that were trying to provide what isn’t provided. I also want to showcase how STMPO builds it's products in house... using raw materials... and the finished product performs.

If we don’t get a car before then... you will be the only one that has a NA2 CTSC STMPO RSTB as well... Built on your car free of charge!!!!

I'm not interested in building anything for a community that doesn’t even attempt to help each other out... let alone the vendors that actually R&D products... not sell other people's products at a mark up.

I hate to to be the one to speak the reality of the situation... but we will still make NSX products and continue to strengthen the available products line... but we have already started to produce parts for other cars... BTW - not in the original business plan

Every NSX'er who has bought our chassis products has been ecstatic... there just haven't been enough of them to keep us here and only here... exe - not even a phone call in over a month asking for an NA2 CTSC

Thanks to everyone interested in the FSTB... We truly appreciate your business... the non-race version will be shown next week... anyone interested in the race version... we can ship them out within days.

Here are some pics of the recent products we designed for the STI and EVO X... the motor mount is one of many new products in design for our "STMPO Carbon Billet Series"

The EVO X radiator shield is actually made with the stock airbox delete... also not available by any other manufacture at this time.

The NSX mounts will be here sooner than you think.... also available in Carbon Billet.

Regards

Attachments

• EVO x CF Motor Mount Picture Display.jpg
    EVO x CF Motor Mount Picture Display.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 62
  • P1000707.jpg
    P1000707.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 69
  • Subaru Pitch Fork Web Display.jpg
    Subaru Pitch Fork Web Display.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 62

1) Perry Mathis
2) Texas91brent
3) WingZ
4) Supercar
5) Kwinkler
6)CL65 Captain
7) nsxinkl
8) DrVolk
10) mpkr91 - race version
11) NSXDreamer2 - race version
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) Perry Mathis
2) Texas91brent
3) WingZ
4) Supercar
5) Kwinkler
6)CL65 Captain
7) nsxinkl
8) DrVolk
10) mpkr91 - race version
11) NSXDreamer2 - race version
12) Dima
13)
14)
15)

picks will be here in less than 2 weeks

I was just underneath the black plastic cover for the front shock mounts/wipers and it looked like the race version of the tower bar might actually work w/ the windshield motor if you took off just the passenger side wiper - any thoughts/experience w/ this?

I was just underneath the black plastic cover for the front shock mounts/wipers and it looked like the race version of the tower bar might actually work w/ the windshield motor if you took off just the passenger side wiper - any thoughts/experience w/ this?

That is exactly what we are doing.... unfortunately prime members wanted too much cash for the bracket that needs to be replaced in order for us to bring this part to the community at a decent price so we need to cnc them.

But the cat is out of the bag per say... the street version will allow the owner to maintain the driver wiper and loose the passenger wiper....

more coming soon.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back