• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FXMD Widebody Kit

Congrats Jim! :smile:

Doo Doo red power! :biggrin::tongue:

I will vote for you when time comes.

Thanks Ken....
I believe the coverage will start in the next issue...

See you at Concorso.

Nice Jim. I'll look for the issue.
Good luck at the Challenge.

Last edited:
Thanks Eddie...
Yes, be sure to vote, you could win the 10 grand :biggrin:

Congrats Jim! :smile:
Doo Doo red power! :biggrin::tongue:
I will vote for you when time comes.

Now that would be nice....:wink:

Couldn't we all Brandon :wink:
I hope you win it, we're sure going to try :biggrin:

Voted, need the 10g's:biggrin:

Last edited:
Coz, it's about time your car gets a proper photoshoot so we all can really appreciate the build up. Stop it with these dark, blurry teaser shots! :mad:

LOL....John.

Modified Magazine coverage and the photo's they took of the Modified Tuner Shootout will be out in July, actually the August issue.

I believe Import Tuner Magazine's photo shoot they just did of the car will be out starting in July as well and run for 3 months of magazines with coverage of the Top Car Challenge.

Did a photo shoot for an online Magazine last weekend and last night at the F1 Race Factory. As soon as I get dome of those pictures I will post them.
Will post a couple of last weeks photo shoot.

Coz, it's about time your car gets a proper photoshoot so we all can really appreciate the build up. Stop it with these dark, blurry teaser shots! :mad:

Last edited:
A couple of last weeks photo shoot, a few I took from the Import Tuner photoshoot and some outside Autowave that Import Tuner also took pictures at.

Attachments

• 5 - Low Res - Logo.jpg
    5 - Low Res - Logo.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 739
  • 6 - Low Res - Logo (2).jpg
    6 - Low Res - Logo (2).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 765
  • P5110021.jpg
    P5110021.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 684
  • P5110022.jpg
    P5110022.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,155
  • P5110043.jpg
    P5110043.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 781
  • P5110045.jpg
    P5110045.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 704
  • P5110049.jpg
    P5110049.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 829
  • P5110044.jpg
    P5110044.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:
^Wow. The car turned out REALLY good!

I was a little on the fence when seeing the widebody just in primer, but the proportions and curves look great and better defined now that it's done!

Car is looking great, and obivously working great as well. Congrats on your sucess and on building an incredible ride.

Thanks Kyle...
Appreciate the thoughts.

Car is looking great, and obivously working great as well. Congrats on your sucess and on building an incredible ride.

Thanks Billy...
You never did get a chance to see it in person before you moved, but I'm sure you will at some point at one of the RTA events.

^Wow. The car turned out REALLY good!

I was a little on the fence when seeing the widebody just in primer, but the proportions and curves look great and better defined now that it's done!

Ivanna hump your car :biggrin:

http://www.importtuner.com/features/impp_1008_castrol_syntec_top_car_challenge/index.html

These pictures are from the Modified Magazine Tuner Shootout.
Some what blown out of proportion, but we're moving forward :wink:

More to follow on the Castrol-Syntec Top Car Shootout from Import Tuner Magazine which will be held on July 21-22 & 23.
3 more issues to follow on the Top Car Challenge.

Modified Tuner Shootout coverage also due out this month in Modified Tuner Magazine.

Last edited:
http://www.importtuner.com/features/impp_1008_castrol_syntec_top_car_challenge/index.html

These pictures are from the Modified Magazine Tuner Shootout.
Some what blown out of proportion, but we're moving forward :wink:

More to follow on the Castrol-Syntec Top Car Shootout from Import Tuner Magazine which will be held on July 21-22 & 23.
3 more issues to follow on the Top Car Challenge.

Modified Tuner Shootout coverage also due out this month in Modified Tuner Magazine.

Just saw this on news stands. Congrats Jim!

Read the whole article, listened to the video - "meet Jimbo", and voted! Great article and I had no idea how accomplished a driver/racer you were Jim. WOW! Most impressive and I bet you have some great stories to tell and I would love to hear a few someday! Great to put a face with the voice I've heard over the telephone. Really super stuff and will be excited to follow the Challenge! Mighty happy for you Jim.....

Back