• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

garage collection, owned by 1 guy

deedubb said:
I think you missed what i'm getting at. How do we see this collection if nobody is supposed to tell where it is? Do we just happen to stumble upon it someday in our travels?

Yes I did miss your point. The probable response is that we don't get to see this collection unless invited by authorized entities.

That is Larry Page's Garage co-founder of Google.

There was a a BMW meet and drive to his "secret" garage location.

Oh... Too many Ferraris for my taste :tongue:

I would be more than happy with just a Carrera GT :)

Lucky guy :)

Owner has nothing to do with Google or creating the barcode -- his name is Paige Stevens. He's no secret here in the Portland metro area with all of his exotic cars.

TES said:
Owner has nothing to do with Google or creating the barcode -- his name is Paige Stevens. He's no secret here in the Portland metro area with all of his exotic cars.

Do you know what he did to get this far?:confused:

TES said:
He has a couple boating businesses and it's my understanding he bought the Alumiweld boat business very early on.
Cool, good for him. And I just noticed the R-5, man what a sweet car. Three lug bolt pattern, light as a feather, revs for days. Fun stuff :smile:

Back