• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Gasket kit no longer available?

Getting ready for my valve adjustment job, and so I am gathering the needed parts, through searching here (thanks prime) I found that I need 2x the part number 12030-PR7-010. However, when I called the dealership up, they said they couldnt even order that set anymore and that I would have to buy each piece individually.. the kit = $64 whereas piece by piece was ~$150. do you guys have a source for the actual gasket kits? thanks in advance.

Whomever says you/they cannot get it, is just screwing you for the individual part price difference. It is available from Acura.

Regards,
LarryB

Which gaskets are included in that king? What would shipped price he to 92392? I need it as well mostly because I now have a small valve cover leak.

1 VC Gasket
3 Spark Plug Gaskets
6 Seal Washers

The kit was introduced around 1997, for NA2, but it is completely backwards compatible 1991 up.

HTH,
LarryB

Back