• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good NSX and I've found this AMAZING NSX hate talk :)

Did Google "NSX" and I've found this AMAZING NSX hate talk :)

that was the tittle, mods please fix :)

This is just so funny I can't even describe .... just ahead, enjoy:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7460

Are this people for real? or is this ran by 12 yo school kids??

Oscar

Is just .... honestly .. medical cases? are they writing from their beds on medical institutions? ..... do they ever get out of their houses? .... unbelievable .... yet LOVELY in the same time, nothing better than seen humans acting like that, is just PURE entertainment ....

Oscar

PS: That was an old thread yet Google found it since one or two members made a bump yesterday ...

This is just so funny I can't even describe .... just ahead, enjoy:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7460

Are this people for real? or is this ran by 12 yo school kids??

Landover Baptist is a spoof site, like The Onion, but for religious stuff. I can only presume that their forums are either spoofs as well, or filled with like-minded spoofery.

It's not "for real", but it's still pretty funny.

Landover Baptist is a spoof site, like The Onion, but for religious stuff. I can only presume that their forums are either spoofs as well, or filled with like-minded spoofery.

It's not "for real", but it's still pretty funny.

Oh man, thanks HAHAHHA I was wondering myself WTF is this?? hahahah someone should chime in and write some smart stuff ...

Holy carp! Thank God you pointed that out as I was just reading this and my jaw was on the floor. I could't believe in such ignorance, and I was rightly confused.

On a side note, I found some of their comments about the Swine Flu to be very humorous:

These people are truly nut jobs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, you guys don't know about Landover Baptist? I'm still shocked at how many people still fall for their subtle satire. Your initial reactions are exactly why they do it. :biggrin: It's actually quite fun to read and even more fun to participate.

Be thee careful when casting scorned words. Thou may feel the force of a lightening bolt.:biggrin:

Have you ever visited the Tennessee valley before?

If you have, then yes, you would believe it is possible for people to speak in such a way.

Last edited:
What a great thread. You didn't really think it was serious, did you?

well i will not lie, those dorks got me for a bit ... but got me more confused with their remarks than anything, they were WAY 2 insane .... worst than coast to coast callers LOLOLOL

I know it's fake, but that's just funny as hell! hahaha:biggrin:

I always read NSX as 'inna-sex'. Not sure what that means.

The NSX is also popular with the nation's rappers (that's hip hop type music.) It's a bling item that shows status and wealth. That's why they always rent them to show on their music videos.

Here are a couple of lyrics, although I don't totally understand them:

Quote:
DJ Quik So Many Wayz Lyrics
Blow her back out
Then I mack out
Freak the keys to the lex
Or find me havin sex in my nsx
I'm from the bx
But we flex from east to west

We'll be cashin them checks

I'm not sure what the bx is, or how one is supposed to 'freak the keys to the lex'.

I DO know that the NSX is a pretty small car, so I'm wondering how the singer was able to have sex in it? Maybe only if his mate was a small girl like a teenager?

Here's another song:

Quote:
DJ Quik Dollaz + Sense Lyrics
Because I'm floatin in my Lex and, depositin' fat checks and
gettin mad sex while I floss the NSX and

Besides this being a run on sentance, how does the singer drive two cars at the same time? His Lexus has anti gravity? And the NSX needs dental floss? I'm never going to understand this rap thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that was my post 1000, I was saving to do something cool, but I forgot .. still I am proud of my 1000 post been a good find of NSX related weirdness / dorkiness LOL

Oscar

Have you ever visited the Tennessee valley before?

If you have, then yes, you would believe it is possible for people to speak in such a way.

Are you serious?...

I shall reserve my judgment of you from the great state of Ohio :biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

I hadn't heard of that site before. I grew up in part of the bible belt and was not surprised by some of the comments. While I now know that it's a spoof site, some people DO actually think that way.

Eliot needs to learn how to spell and Talitha has got it wrong about the Viper. That 10 cyl. sounds like the Evinrude on my bass boat!

Godly Brit
True Christian™

Brother McGregor is a True Christian™Brother McGregor is a True Christian™
Default Re: Cars and God, does he hate the Honda NSX?
it's all to do with Nick...

for more see our glorious write up on it.

To you agents of false religions and atheists...
Proverbs 16:2
All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

Is that a referral to NSXNick?

That has to be a gimmick thread. No one is that close minded and ignorant about anything.

Is that a referral to NSXNick?

It is indeed. That's how Landover originally latched on to the NSX -- back when Nick was pulling his shenanigans, and the infamous thread got posted to every discussion board on the planet (or so it seemed).

Don't know bout all my brothers and sisters of the NSX religon , but one thing is certain........ I am already in Heaven when I drive my 1991 NSX . AMEN.

Hope I don't get: struck by lightning !!!!!! LOL No I am not Baptist.

Back