• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Goodies in the Mail

18/19 HP Evo's with SS lips, Piaa 1700X Platinum Fogs, and some blue gel screens to redo the clock, thermo, and head unit to the blue look instead of orange. I ordered these on different days but all came at once! :) Can't wait to get them put on the car, I will post pics when it's done.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,016
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,019
nice wheels, they look very similar to the ones I have on my nsx

ebay0090ft.jpg

the0ne said:
nice wheels, they look very similar to the ones I have on my nsx

Welcome to your new NSX ownership. I was the one who drove Joe down to Memphis to buy it over the summer. I then, got the bug and bought my 91 Sebring 1 month later. :biggrin:

It is even weird for me to see his NSX in the hands of another owner. :wink:

Thanks guys, but I did do my blue gel screens today. :) The head unit was going to be a pain so I'll probably just upgrade my whole system.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 709
Vizal said:
Any pics of the rims on your car yet? ;]

Hopefully later today I can get some up as they said they would be in today. The tire place is taking way too long to get my tires. I bought same tires for my old NSX from another place, and they had them next day. If they don't have them today I'm getting my money back.

By the time I got home it was dark, so I'll probably take some more better ones tomorrow if I have time. Plus I have to test out my new camera anyways. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 317
Back