• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my NSX, from S2000 to NSX ... wow ...

When i was 12 i remember like yesterday, reading a Newspaper article about the NSX prototype .. i remember making a promise to someday own one, that was in 89 .... almost 20 years later i finally realized my dream.

I love Honda mainly because the F1 years, Piquet, Mansell, Senna, Prost . .. etc etc ..... OMG what an amazing childhood i had watching F1 ....

I will get this car in my garage after paper finalized this weekend .... the NSX, well, Na2, Babied to the extreme by a crazy one previous owner ( a true nsx lover since 97) all records, all serviced like literally, months ago, with all receipts, flawless paint, low miles ...
I am finally with the ONE I was looking for .. early today i had the chance to drive for like 20 minutes, and I am amazed ... and here is why: i did drive a 1991 3 months ago and i was very disappointed, i blame on the actual car (not b/c is NA1, I am sure the difference is minimal) that nsx was 91 and although had 35K miles, it was abused, totally unbalanced and it wasn't "that much faster" than my S2k (once again i blame on the abused condition that nsx was) ... i put 208whp on the S2k so my S2k is not really super "slow" (@ 2.800 lb's) ...... but this Na2, OMG ... it's a total different machine, is fast, and it drives amazing ... is hard to describe, such well balanced car, the engine noise .. the view from the cockpit ... I love my S2k, the 9K redline, the go-cart feeling, i love that car, but this nsx is on a TOTAL different league .... pretty amazing .... the NSX deserves indeed a lot of respect in all senses.

I ordered already my genuine "H" badges, a WW front lip just to start .... .. i have plans but nothing crazy, i Like clean cars, almost factory ...
here are some pics ....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

.... and poor soon to be gone S2k :frown:

DSC06684.jpg

I can't believe still ... i will post more pics once the car is with me .. too bad i need to wait until maybe tomorrow or early next week ,,, bbbuaaaaaa
OScar

Of course i want to thank NSXPRIME and it's members ... i got here more info about the nsx than anywhere else, also the maturity here is a total + .... that makes the experience more pleasurable ..
OScar

Congrat's man!!! I'm very happy for you and delighted to read the excitement you shared in your post. :cool:

Enjoy every minute you can with your new 'baby'.

P.S. +1 for Prime!! great people and information!

I'm so stoked for you. She is an absolute beauty. How amazing it is that we get to enjoy such fantastic cars! I hope your NSX owner experience is well beyond your expectations. Enjoy!

cool'io...

Congratz' on your NSX acquisition. It's beyond awesome when a true enthusiast & NSX aficionado finally gets a hold of their NSX, the buildup/anticipation & years of nostalgia all come full circle!

So, details man, details... (ie. NSX origins, where it was offered, model-year, a former 'Prime NSX, mileage, stock, etc')! Clean/stock & well-maintained/serviced low-mileage samples are becoming rare. . .

It appears to be like new!
Great looking, unmolested, 100% stock cars are getting harder and harder to find. Where did you find this one?
...wow...

I found a '91 that was in original shape like your unmolested NSX. When a previous owner takes the time to keep all receipts and care for a a car like that, you feel more than just lucky. I had to send a thank-you note.
I couldn't part with the 9000 RPM S2000 though.

Last edited:
Man that is clean, and completely stock unmolested model! Congrats!

I enjoy hearing these types of stories. I think most of us can remember that first time we drove the NSX we bought. Reading this type of post brings me back to that place.

I think I'm going go out and drive mine now. Yard be damned. ;)

Congrat's man!!! I'm very happy for you and delighted to read the excitement you shared in your post. :cool:

Enjoy every minute you can with your new 'baby'.

P.S. +1 for Prime!! great people and information!

Thank you, very much, it is a honor to be part of this site!

I'm so stoked for you. She is an absolute beauty. How amazing it is that we get to enjoy such fantastic cars! I hope your NSX owner experience is well beyond your expectations. Enjoy!

So far is well beyond, can't wait to have under my roof!

Congratz' on your NSX acquisition. It's beyond awesome when a true enthusiast & NSX aficionado finally gets a hold of their NSX, the buildup/anticipation & years of nostalgia all come full circle!

So, details man, details... (ie. NSX origins, where it was offered, model-year, a former 'Prime NSX, mileage, stock, etc')! Clean/stock & well-maintained/serviced low-mileage samples are becoming rare. . .

Well, Carfax, clean the owner was a Florida guy, from Key largo, i found this through a dealer specialized in Porsches, the had this NSX as trade . they were trying to sell for a while for a good value, then lower down, that's why I am here now. more details will come :) btw my nsx is Number 11!

It appears to be like new!
Great looking, unmolested, 100% stock cars are getting harder and harder to find. Where did you find this one?
...wow...

I found a '91 that was in original shape like your unmolested NSX. When a previous owner takes the time to keep all receipts and care for a a car like that, you feel more than just lucky. I had to send a thank-you note.
I couldn't part with the 9000 RPM S2000 though.

:( i know, but 2 sports cars right now will result in divorce haha

Congrats! Nice clean NSX.

Thanks!

Congrats,, and enjoy it :smile:

I will haha

dont sell the S

you'll miss it. mark my words :biggrin:

I must though ... it hurts so much ... but maybe in 5 years i'll get a CR just for the kicks ...

Man that is clean, and completely stock unmolested model! Congrats!

Thanks man!

Congrats and welcome to the club. :)

I have been lurking here since 03 lol

Congrats and welcome to the club.

Thanks!

I enjoy hearing these types of stories. I think most of us can remember that first time we drove the NSX we bought. Reading this type of post brings me back to that place.

I think I'm going go out and drive mine now. Yard be damned. ;)

Go do it! hahaha

welcome to Prime and to the NSX priviledge

It is indeed a unique experience amazingly very few FL owners too, this is a very nice group of owners! ....

====

Thanks guys, even B4 i go my NSX i got so much input B4 ... Thanks!
OScar

Congrats on finally getting one, and don't sweat getting rid of the S2K. Now that you have an NSX, you'll never drive it anymore anyways. That's what happened to me:wink:Never really even thought twice about it.:biggrin:

That's kinda funny b/c I've been looking at s2ks the last couple of months. CRs are cheap now...

That was my old NSX, i miss her. I used to run 12psi LOVEFAB kit on her. Cant believe that motor still together.:biggrin:J/K
Congrats on your new NSX, she looks beatifull.

That was my old NSX, i miss her. I used to run 12psi LOVEFAB kit on her. Cant believe that motor still together.:biggrin:J/K
Congrats on your new NSX, she looks beatifull.

LOL! Congrats on the new NSX! I went from a S2k to NSX and its common in these parts of NSX ownership. Many of us graduated from the convertible beast to the NSX. I still miss mine...but much prefer the NSX.

Congrats! I remember seeing you post for the longest time and always "thinking" about going for an NSX and you finally did! I give you props. For those of us who don't have an NSX, it's kind of refreshing to see someone set a goal and achieve it-such as yourself.

This may sound like a huge cliche, but you're sort of an inspiration. I've been trying to get myself into an NSX as well, but i've had to help my parents out financially so it's taking a bit longer. But finally seeing a post saying you got one? Makes me realize, if you want something bad enough, it'll happen.

I've been with the S2ki community since 2003 and it's a great community and all-lots of resources but it's nothing like NSXPRIME.

Once again, congrats Oscar!

Welcome to the club. I guess we'll be seeing you at the Toy Rally with it next month. I think I know who the previous owner was of your car, as there aren't too many people down at Key Largo with an NSX.

Congrats and enjoy the new ride.

Back