• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Side Bolster Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I able to get one of the last sets? Thanks.

sanglee24 said:
Was I able to get one of the last sets? Thanks.

Yes! You made it just in time and the final pair from the second series are yours! There were a couple of others who were interested and had sent PMs but you had your payment to me first!

Your Bolster Protectors are packed and ready to go out tomorrow!!! I will send them via Priority mail w/ tracking and insurance as you requested. I will PM you tomorrow evening with the tracking number.

FYI, a link to the Installation Instructions are at the top of this thread in the original post.

Motegi do you have any more available? I also sent you a PM.

I've been thinking of something similar but have it made of something similar to the clear bra type of material... this is to retain the look of leather.... of course there would be an added gloss to the seats! Do you think this is feasible? :)

I just realized that they no longer make silver seats and I don't want to ruin mine so it is best if I do something about it. Clear or cloth I don't care as long as it does its job.

please PM re price/shipping to Hong Kong for one set..in black since you are not making them in red.
thanks

another go @ "Side Bolster Protectors"...

*BUMP* for perhaps another production-run?!? :biggrin:

I'm interested in a set for my driver's seat. Also, I've noted a fair amount of new(er) owners on 'Prime in the past year or so, so another Group-Buy will be likely met w/ success w/o a doubt! :cool:

... or if someone wants to sell me theirs for a driver's seat, that'll work too! :p

BTW: the images on this thread & on the other one no longer appear, please re-host them!

Last edited:
Could someone post a pictures of these side bolster protectors for me.

I can't see the picture in the old thread. Recently I have noticed a very small hole (about .1") in my side bolster where the leather and/or thread has been worn through completely and I would like to prevent worse.

Can someone make another set of these? these were great...

I certainly endorse these, and maybe if you email Motegi, he can help you out!!!

I am very interested in a set as well! Anyone???

I just noticed that this thread has been "bumped" back to life.

As there appears to be some interest in the protectors I will look into another production run.

Give me a little time to figure out the logistics...

I just noticed that this thread has been "bumped" back to life.

As there appears to be some interest in the protectors I will look into another production run.

please1.jpg

Awesome!

Can you post of photo of what they look like???

Thanks!

Here are some photos that I dug up:

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

And again, the apparent color contrast is exaggerated by the camera flash. In person, they blend right in. I've had my car at mutliple NSXPOs and most people dont even notice that they are there...

Last edited:
How do they attach so they don't move around???

I'm in for a pair as well. :smile:

Still wondering how they attach to the seat???

Last edited:
I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back