• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Side Bolster Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post how these are installed? The gorilla glue comment doesn't really help.

Can someone post how these are installed? The gorilla glue comment doesn't really help.

They have some sort of card board inserts and basically you slide them into the seats between the bolster and seat back.....from what I can recall. Something like that. I know I know, I'm not much help.

I did originally order these but misplaced it. :frown:

They have some sort of card board inserts and basically you slide them into the seats between the bolster and seat back.....from what I can recall. Something like that. I know I know, I'm not much help.

I did originally order these but misplaced it. :frown:
You are correct, I have them in place for about 5 years, and it's well worth it!!!

Can you post a photo of your seat protectors RPM?

You are correct, I have them in place for about 5 years, and it's well worth it!!!

Rob, I posted a photo of the protectors on Page 2 of this thread....

The bolster protectors have side "flaps" that tuck in behind the center portion of the seatback to hold the protector in place. The entire installation takes all of 30-45 seconds and removes just as quickly.

The flap inserts are removable and the protector itself can be machine washed and air dried if needed.

Last edited:
I am in for a pair of tan covers!

I have some tan vinyl that matches the rest of my tan interior. Could you make a set out of this????

Motegi.....we are looking forward to your bolster protectors. Any word on when you will offer them? Thanks!

Good thing I bumped this thread... LOL

I have one somewhere and if Motegi doesn't reproduce, I can possibly have some made. Of course, I'd want Motegi's permission to do so, as I don't want to step on a fellow NSX Prime members toes.

I can get as much matching tan vinyl as needed.

I would be interested in a set or two of black.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back