• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group buy: titaniumdave's non-compliance parts

Dimer,
Please contact me via e-mail so we can work out shipping options for the parts you want.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Dave

Sorry for the late reply. Had a busy 3day wknd.

TiDave - I sent you an email with a quick question prior to payment.

Maybe I should ask one of them here. I'm in on the bushings, toe links, and clamps. I'm still on the fence on the sway bar end links. What's the benefit for our cars with the adj end links?

Ryu,
The adjustable sway links do two things for you. I originally designed them so it is possible to corner weight the NSX which can be a big advantage for traction and making the car more stable in corner transition from left to right.

The second advantage is it can help with interference with some aftermarket sway bars when the car is lowered. There has never been a tight standard for the specific shape of the sway bar bends, occasionally one will find the sway hitting the battery tray in the front or exhaust routing in the rear. With my links you can make adjustments to make the fit as good as possible at the ends of travel.

Hope that helps.
Dave

Dave why would you use the sway bar links to corner balance instead of the Coilover? I read that before and still didn't get it.

Dave why would you use the sway bar links to corner balance instead of the Coilover? I read that before and still didn't get it.

You need to do both, corner balance with coil overs first with sways disconnected. Then connect the sways and make sure measurements stay the same. Does that make sense?

You need to do both, corner balance with coil overs first with sways disconnected. Then connect the sways and make sure measurements stay the same. Does that make sense?

Yes, perfect sense. I did not know this.

Thanks to those who have contacted me and worked out details, please keep in touch.
Update:

Paid

1. V-tecpwr
2. Turbo2go
3. Liftnot
4. Audax
5. Dimer
6. Kuni

Awaiting payment:

Ryu
Jorligan
Wtcox

Last edited:
Hi

Would it be possible to get just the front clamps? I have some of the bushing stuff done already and currently have comptech clamps and it would be nice to stop my wheels rubbing on them :smile:

I'm in the UK also.

Hi

Would it be possible to get just the front clamps? I have some of the bushing stuff done already and currently have comptech clamps and it would be nice to stop my wheels rubbing on them :smile:

I'm in the UK also.

PM sent, clamps are available.

Thanks,
Dave

Come on guys, let's make the payments so Dave can start making the parts.

Thanks to those who have contacted me and worked out details, please keep in touch.
Update:

Paid

1. V-tecpwr
2. Turbo2go
3. Liftnot
4. Audax
5. Dimer
6. Kuni
7. Jorligan
8. Ryu

Awaiting payment:

Wtcox

Dave any idea on lead time?

Dave any idea on lead time?

I have been waiting for payment before I set the schedule, I guess give Wtcox till Monday then drop him from the GB. Nothing will happen over the weekend any way...CNC shop for the bearing set indicated 3 weeks when I talked to him this week. All other parts are in stock or will be ready to ship next week.

Thanks,
Dave

Is it possible for an update on the clamps I ordered? I have no idea if they've been sent and are stuck in customs or are yet to be sent out. No reply to my e-mail either.

Regards

Ed

Is it possible for an update on the clamps I ordered? I have no idea if they've been sent and are stuck in customs or are yet to be sent out. No reply to my e-mail either.

Regards

Ed
E-mail sent,
Thanks Ed.

Hi everyone,
Quick update. All parts I had in stock have shipped, including Ed's clamps. Beam Bearings are being run now. I will update when the go to nickle plating.

Thanks for your patience.
Dave

Hi All,
Sorry this has been so slow. Here's the update:

Anodized parts came back on Friday for toe links and sway bar links.

Nickle plate parts are due today for the beam bearings.

We will get parts assembled early this week and have everything ready to ship by Thursday or Friday. If you want to have bearings pressed into your beam or want to do an exchange, please let me know and we can schedule that portion of the work.

Thanks for everyone's patience. Please contact me if you need other parts to ship with your non-compliance bits, I have pretty good stock on most other items I make, short shift kits, damper shields, CT supercharger belt tensioner blocks, harness bar sub-belt mounts, locking timing belt tensioners, motor mount hardening kits, etc.

Dave
[email protected]

Dave are there any instructions on how to insert the beam bushings?

I installed the toe links, clamps, and sway bar links. Very nicely made parts.

Back