• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GT Spec Rear 4-Point Brace, Front Lower Brace, Rear Lower Brace - IN STOCK / GB

I had a chance to test install one of these bars yesterday, they are amazing. The build quality is very high, actually higher than I expected to see in person. Fitment is spot on, and the paint color is pretty neat in person. It is a chameleon blue-gold, the paint changes color as you move (color-shifting). Anyways, here is some installed photos of the 4-Point Engine Brace.

DSC_0493_zps9c7689f8.jpg~original

DSC_0494_zps0050d6ba.jpg~original

DSC_0496_zpse98b929b.jpg~original

DSC_0499_zpsf5f5d672.jpg~original

DSC_0505_zpsa6178fec.jpg~original

DSC_0507_zpsce0bcef4.jpg~original

Sorry, for faster response call the shop during business hours - 405-201-7999. Our vendor information is publicly posted on our account. :)

I have 6x FRONT LOWER BRACES / 6x REAR LOWER BRACES in stock, ready to ship! $134 each lets go!! (No 4-PT engine brace in stock right now).

Add me to the list for the 4 pt engine bay brace please!

Hello, are you expecting another shipment for the 4 Pt engine brace some time soon? If so please add me to the list. Or if you have some in stock again I am ready to buy one. Funny thing is, some of the pictures of the brace are from the car I bought. Eric sold it because he didn't like the blue color apparently. I will deal with the color if it's that offensive. Let me know, thanks so much.

Dan

I have 6x FRONT LOWER BRACES / 6x REAR LOWER BRACES in stock, ready to ship! $134 each lets go!! (No 4-PT engine brace in stock right now).

^ Correct, with a 8-12+ week wait. They don't even stock the product they offer, and we had to buy a large quantity just to get them to make the production run.
I have the braces in stock ready to ship.

Would like to buy 1 front lower and 1 rear lower brace. Also if I can add 1 scw radiator panel in black with red washer. Please pm for payment instruction. Thanks

Back