• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Spec Rear 4-Point Brace, Front Lower Brace, Rear Lower Brace - IN STOCK / GB

I had a chance to test install one of these bars yesterday, they are amazing. The build quality is very high, actually higher than I expected to see in person. Fitment is spot on, and the paint color is pretty neat in person. It is a chameleon blue-gold, the paint changes color as you move (color-shifting). Anyways, here is some installed photos of the 4-Point Engine Brace.

DSC_0493_zps9c7689f8.jpg~original

DSC_0494_zps0050d6ba.jpg~original

DSC_0496_zpse98b929b.jpg~original

DSC_0499_zpsf5f5d672.jpg~original

DSC_0505_zpsa6178fec.jpg~original

DSC_0507_zpsce0bcef4.jpg~original

Sorry, for faster response call the shop during business hours - 405-201-7999. Our vendor information is publicly posted on our account. :)

I have 6x FRONT LOWER BRACES / 6x REAR LOWER BRACES in stock, ready to ship! $134 each lets go!! (No 4-PT engine brace in stock right now).

Add me to the list for the 4 pt engine bay brace please!

Hello, are you expecting another shipment for the 4 Pt engine brace some time soon? If so please add me to the list. Or if you have some in stock again I am ready to buy one. Funny thing is, some of the pictures of the brace are from the car I bought. Eric sold it because he didn't like the blue color apparently. I will deal with the color if it's that offensive. Let me know, thanks so much.

Dan

I have 6x FRONT LOWER BRACES / 6x REAR LOWER BRACES in stock, ready to ship! $134 each lets go!! (No 4-PT engine brace in stock right now).

^ Correct, with a 8-12+ week wait. They don't even stock the product they offer, and we had to buy a large quantity just to get them to make the production run.
I have the braces in stock ready to ship.

Would like to buy 1 front lower and 1 rear lower brace. Also if I can add 1 scw radiator panel in black with red washer. Please pm for payment instruction. Thanks

Back