• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Spec Rear 4-Point Brace, Front Lower Brace, Rear Lower Brace - IN STOCK / GB

SCW Performance is bringing NSX Prime another group buy!

This time, we are focusing on performance suspension upgrades & handling. We are a dealer for GT Spec, which specializes in suspension upgrades at an affordable cost.
I have some of these items in stock already, and we will be making a lot more of these braces if there is a demand.

GT Spec Offerings:
Front Lower Subframe Brace - $144 ea (4 in stock)
Rear Lower Subframe Brace - $144 ea (4 in stock)
4-Point Engine H-Brace - $234 ea (4 in stock)

I can offer an additional 5% discount if you purchase all 3 bars together + combined shipping discount.

We accept all forms of payment - Cash, Credit, Paypal (Gift), Check - Call the shop to arrange payment by phone if using credit - SCW Performance 405-201-7999

Shipping: Shipping will be quoted for each purchase or combined purchase.

*Note
, the 4-point rear brace will not fit supercharger, and is not compatible with factory engine cover (must be removed).

IF we sell out of the quantity listed, we will keep a list for the "GROUP BUY" portion of members here, and if this happens, ETA is about 2 months for production and shipping of the bars beyond the small inventory we have. I'll update this list as needed. Once we exceed quantity, the GROUP BUY signup will be OPEN for an additional 30 days, then we will submit the order with GT SPEC.

nsx-558.jpg

nsx-554.jpg

nsx-555.jpg

Last edited:
Does the engine bar only come in blue?

I'm definitely interested in the lower bars. And the engine bar if they come in any other color.

Jeff

I'll take an Engine 4 point bar!

1. Nsxot1c 4 point engine bar

Last edited:
They are only available in that shitty blue......... and yes, it's a shitty blue in person. LOL.

I need to get mine painted when I have some time.

They are only available in that shitty blue......... and yes, it's a shitty blue in person. LOL.

I need to get mine painted when I have some time.

Agreed. It's a great piece for the price, I plan on painting even before install.

If no one likes the color, including myself, I dont understand why not just paint it a neutral color like black? Hell, I'll even do red...this blue terrible.

I thought they were trying to "brand" themselves with Tiffany blue - but after looking through their website, the NSX is the only car that gets the special color.

All other vehicles get a "standard" polished bar.

I'm interested in front and rear subframe bar. Any seat of the pants difference from users so far ? These parts are still exclusive ? So many chassis bars available I've bought so many don't want to double up.
Thanks

I'll take a rear subframe bar. I can pick up!

I am purchasing some for my own nsx, I am taking them to get powdercoated RED as soon as I get my hands on them. I don't care for the blue, unfortunately thats the only color they come....BUT, powder is cheap and easy to source just about any major city you can get it done locally.

I'll take one & will pick it up.

2. Timeless1 4 point engine bar

3. JDM_NA1 - front lower, rear lower and engine bar

3. JDM_NA1 - front lower, rear lower and engine bar
4. excellon - front lower and rear lower

All these groupbuys are putting a huge dent in the wallet! HAHA

GT Spec Offerings:
Front Lower Subframe Brace - $115 ea (6 in stock, will make more if we sell over this, first 6 people get shipped first)
Rear Lower Subframe Brace - $115 ea (6 in stock, will make more if we sell over this, first 6 people get shipped first)

[/COLOR]
nsx-554.jpg

nsx-555.jpg

Does this Front Lower Subframe Brace mount to the same mounting points the LoveFab chassis braces mount to as well?
Looks to me that the design is quite similar, with the difference that these GT braces seem to be a bit less heavy in construction.

Also, which points exactly does the Rear Lower Subframe brace support? Is that support compatible with the NA2 exhaust lay-out as well? Even if equiped with aftermarket high-flow catalytic converters?

The rear bar should be compatible with any test pipe, or high flow cat. It has clearance for the header flange at that connection, so it should fit just fine. If you buy it from me, and it doesn't fit, I'll be happy to offer you a full refund when you return the un-used item. Simple as that!

List has been updated: Only 1 set of Front + rear bars left in stock, after that we are sold out of "in-stock" inventory, and now compiling the group buy list.

BLUE HIGHLIGHT = GROUP BUY LIST (we have sold out of all in stock now, moving on to the GB List in BLUE)

1. Local Customer - 4 Point Engine Bar, Front Lower Bar, Rear Lower Bar - PAID
2. NSXot1c - 4 Point Engine Bar

3. Timeless1 - 4 Point Engine Bar
4. JDM_NA1 - 4 Point Engine Bar, Front Lower Bar, Rear Lower Bar
5. Excellon - Front Lower Bar, Rear Lower Bar
6. Regular - Front Lower Bar, Rear Lower Bar
7. Local Customer - Front Lower Bar, Rear Lower Bar - PAID
8. You? available (1x Front Lower, 1x Rear Lower Bar)
in stock

Last edited:
The rear bar should be compatible with any test pipe, or high flow cat. It has clearance for the header flange at that connection, so it should fit just fine. If you buy it from me, and it doesn't fit, I'll be happy to offer you a full refund when you return the un-used item. Simple as that!

How could an item be test fitted and still be unused?

Still hoping to get an answer on my Q's above. Thanks.

I have not used a lovefab brace, so I cannot comment on the mounting point.

You can "dry fit" loose mounting enough to see if the fitment is good for you.

Back