• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Spec Rear 4-Point Brace, Front Lower Brace, Rear Lower Brace - IN STOCK / GB

^^ Your inbox is full.

Yes I ordered extra in the GB, so you will need to call and place your order with a deposit for the parts so I can reserve a set for you.

NOTICE: for those who signed up and have not PAID yet, I am going to start selling YOUR items to other customers who have cash in hand ready to purchase, it is not fair to those customers waiting if you have not paid yet with plenty of notice! All in, Fair Warned, Last Call!

Thank you

My bad as well, I just don't get on NSX Prime that much anymore. I'll call and pay for mine if it's still available.

EDIT: Actually, where are you located in Dallas and what's your PayPal ID?

Thanks,
- Zishan

Last edited:
My bad as well, I just don't get on NSX Prime that much anymore. I'll call and pay for mine if it's still available.

EDIT: Actually, where are you located in Dallas and what's your PayPal ID?

Thanks,
- Zishan

Click our vendor link in my signature, it has all of our store information & website.

If you can call during shop hours to arrange payments that would be great. Thanks!

Can't wait to receive my bars!! Thanks to the guys at SCW Performance!

Just sent payment. I'll have my lil sis pick it up today as she's on her way to Houston later in the day.

Thanks,
- Zishan

Can I get the tracking number for mine? Thanks

K1ng124, no yours has not shipped yet you are on the group buy list. Only the items that are in stock will be shipped first.

I received all 3 bars. Can't wait to install them! Thanks again!

The 4 points brace is very light and felt very sturdy. I really like it. I'm currently refinishing Zishan's right now. The paint or powdercoat that they use are very strong. I had a hard time sand blasting that thing.
zvr0ok.jpg

soon it'll be the the same color as his OEM Wheels. I'll post photo when im done with it.

i will take rear subframe bar... thanks.. let me know your payment info and pp account info.

just finished zishan. matched with the oem wheels. IMO, it look much better than the bluish color that they came in.
24wfxxv.jpg

fully assembled. will install tomorrow: this photo had flash to it.
e1c6q0.jpg

Looks great.

I'm not a fan of the blue either, but getting these bars powdercoated is pretty cheap, considering as well the initial minimal investment to buy one of the bars :)

For those of you still interested in purchasing, I have 8 MORE SETS ON ORDER AVAILABLE, Should be here in about 1 month or less..

CALL US TO ORDER, THX.

Last edited:
Back