• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I hate my job!

155000_1654463412098_1552456860_1519857_2506563_n.jpg

Hey Jim!

The green beans look good, if still warm...

We do appreciate you pilots although so many people take you/them for granted.

Best, Neal

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I hate my job!

155000_1654463412098_1552456860_1519857_2506563_n.jpg

Beats peanuts, I think? While you are in the cockpit calmly enjoying your feast,I had my two grandkids running around the dinner table while trying to eat:smile:

Thanks for getting us there and back Jim.

Hope you enjoy your pat downs.:wink:

Doug

Thanks for getting us there and back Jim.

Hope you enjoy your pat downs.:wink:

Doug

Thanks to our union (ALPA) we're exempt from the scanners and pat downs now. :tongue:

For the last 3 years they have been "testing" CREWPASS which is a simple laptop that the TSA has where they put in our passport # and employee # and up pops a picture of us and employment verification. They have it at PIT and BWI and has been working flawlessly for 3 years. I asked a TSA guy why it hasn't been rolled out and he said flat out $$$. The airlines don't want to pay for it because all it does is help the pilots (and they hate their pilots) and the govt doesn't want to pay for it. So, now with all this hullabaloo about the backscatter x-ray, etc, ALPA finally got the TSA to agree to roll it out nationwide and flip the bill. It's going to take a year - I'll be gone by then. :rolleyes: My last day is going to be Jun 15th, 2011 - hanging up the wings for good.

Back