• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headers?

We've had our FI-spec headers available for several years now. 2.5", 3" whatever you guys want for diameters. Built in-house using 100% TIG welding, backpurging, and a real merge collector. We recently redesigned the front header to improve ground clearance as well.

NSXHeaderComparison005.jpg

NSXHeaderComparison008.jpg

*This is a penetration weld, NOT welded inside.
NSXHeaderComparison004.jpg

Keep it on a down low.. LOL

I got test pipes too. These were released in Jan. 2012. A company in Japan buys most of my headers.

Working on the 95-99 and 00-05 Headers this year. Side note; Coilovers and BBK's coming soon too! :wink::wink:

Any chance of a group buy on Prime? What size tubing did you use? I am assuming cars do not need to be modified, like the top speed headers, I am not willing to do that.

Keep it on a down low.. LOL

Header1.png

Header2.png

Header3.png

Header4.png

I got test pipes too. These were released in Jan. 2012. A company in Japan buys most of my headers.

Working on the 95-99 and 00-05 Headers this year. Side note; Coilovers and BBK's coming soon too! :wink::wink:

Mark

Do you have Test Pipes or high flow cat for 02+ LEV Cats?

Last edited:
I saw these in person, and they are NNNNNNNNIIIIIICCCEEEEEEEEE; BTW Mark, What is the diameter on these ?

The collectors are 60mm (2.36 inches).

Any chance of a group buy on Prime? What size tubing did you use? I am assuming cars do not need to be modified, like the top speed headers, I am not willing to do that.

I've been wanting to run a group buy but I've been so busy that I haven't have time to start one here on Prime. No modifications. Will only fit Manual transmission! Will not fit an Automatic. Sorry guys with Auto. :redface:

Mark

Do you have Test Pipes or high flow cat for 02+ LEV Cats?

Working on it!

Thank you guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

I am looking to buy some headers but don't know which one I should go with. :confused: Has anyone ever tried the Top Speed Headers?

I bought a set of Top Speed headers off eBay for my NSX in 2007, but they don't look like the headers in that auction.
IMG_4733.jpg

Long tube headers. Yum!

You probably need aftermarket cats for this to work, right Cody? Do you sell a matching pair of HF cats that work here?
We've had our FI-spec headers available for several years now. 2.5", 3" whatever you guys want for diameters. Built in-house using 100% TIG welding, backpurging, and a real merge collector. We recently redesigned the front header to improve ground clearance as well.

The collectors are 60mm (2.36 inches).

I've been wanting to run a group buy but I've been so busy that I haven't have time to start one here on Prime. No modifications. Will only fit Manual transmission! Will not fit an Automatic. Sorry guys with Auto. :redface:

Thank you guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

OK very interested in the group buy, when a month...six months...year time frame and expected pricing.

Probably the best headers I have seen for the nsx. They look very well designed, real merge collectors not just three pipes smashed into one. No china stainless. The length looks great.. Seems legit!! I probably can't afford them but sweet deal.

Cody's look great. I would like to see a dyno comparison between them and comptech.

Subbed. I just moved back to socal and am in the market for headers. Has anyone seen or heard from SoS about their headers? If not sign me up for the pride headers. I have a 91 manual.

You should call SOS and ask them. I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss them with you.

Does anyone have experience with the KSP brand headers? Kaz from the nsxcb site recommends them but any other info seems to be distantly anecdotal. I think these are the right pics:

5_014004000001.jpg

1_014004000001-1.jpg

3_014004000001.jpg

You should call SOS and ask them. I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss them with you.

Does anyone have experience with the KSP brand headers? Kaz from the nsxcb site recommends them but any other info seems to be distantly anecdotal. I think these are the right pics:

I don't think there is a lot of information about KSP headers in US... Don't even know if there is anyone using them in US... i've never seen any post about them here on NXSPrime...

Best information is from Kaz... and maybe if you know japanese you can find more information on them...

When i was making my decision on headers i was between KSP, GT-One and RF-Y. All of them look really good! I'm not sure, but RF-Y and GT-One look the same to me...

What i can say from my expirience, since i have them installed on my NSX now, is that fitting of KSP headers was perfect, a direct bolt on to my 93 NSX. Quality looks very good and they are lighter than OEM manifolds.

I can feel, and hear the diference on the car... but i still have to Dyno it... the sound is a litle bit more metalic than OEM (I still have my OEM cats and exhaust).

You have more information and pics on my build thread, bu i guess you have seen it already :biggrin:...:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/170650-BBVNSX-93-EDM-NSX-From-Portugal!

Hello - When you get a chance, definitely post a nice video of your dyno pulls with your new KSP header (and OEM exhaust?)

Anyone else in the US obtain a set of the KSP headers? Reading Kaz's post about them over on NSXCB, it sounds like a no brainer as far as design and the ease of installation/accessibility.

Back