• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help me pick a personalized plate

So my last ride, a 350Z had the plate ZRO2XTZ.... (Zero to Ecsta-Z, playing off zero to 60).

So it's time to pick a plate for the NSX...anyone have any good ideas? Something original??
I may just do ZRO2XTC ... but I'd like to incorporate NSX into the plate for fun this time. NSXTC is taken...anything else out there?

Washington State...sorry, used to the 350Z forums that listed location on the left.

Just toss ideas out there and I'll see if they're available or not.

hmmm, good question...

in california, i recently registered "notenzo" (now on my motorhome) and "vyacura" (which i'll be picking up for my nsx tomorrow).

i'll give it some thought and post if i come up with anything of "value".
hal

nsxscool said:

?? Lost me on that one...

168MPH Is that the top speed of these things? Not bad...my Z was 162, so I'm not sure it's a huge deal anymore.

I have FSTNFUR or fast and furious if you cant figure it out :wink:

Now about 'NOTAVET'....around the Midwest, this makes more sense probably. ;)

Here are some others:

PMPN8EZ

NSX4ME

LUV2DRIV

DrVolkl said:
So my last ride, a 350Z had the plate ZRO2XTZ.... (Zero to Ecsta-Z, playing off zero to 60).

So it's time to pick a plate for the NSX...anyone have any good ideas? Something original??
I may just do ZRO2XTC ... but I'd like to incorporate NSX into the plate for fun this time. NSXTC is taken...anything else out there?

Take a look at this thread...I think everything to be thought of is in here.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7215&highlight=plates

Thanks...great reference...I just read through all 8 pages or so.

I'm thinking the following are nice:
8KNSXTC
1QKHNDA
CUAT180
ZRO2XTC
FSTNSXY
FSTNSX
NSXRAY
AG-NSX

Last edited:
You could send the car out to Factor X and get this one. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I just ordered and got my new plate confirmed (should be here in about 3 more weeks). I am sure all of the nsx owners can relate once they see it. I am tired of people calling my car a corvette so my plate is:

"8NO VETTE" :biggrin:

ARFNSXTC said:
I just ordered and got my new plate confirmed (should be here in about 3 more weeks). I am sure all of the nsx owners can relate once they see it. I am tired of people calling my car a corvette so my plate is:

"8NO VETTE" :biggrin:

8 letters and a space?

Always wanted to get 4U HTRS (For you haters). Might be to risky though :biggrin:
You might end up with a awful key job.

brian

ExoticMD said:
Always wanted to get 4U HTRS (For you haters). Might be to risky though :biggrin:
You might end up with a awful key job.

brian
There was a guy way back with a 88-91 CRX in my town that had the plates FA Q. I'm not sure how he got that one passed but I guess the DMV missed it. Needless to say his car wasn't in the best of shape :tongue:

i tried to get "TIH5 ON" in VA, they said i could have it no prob at DMV... then i kept waiting for my tags to show up... finally i got a letter about a month plus later saying that my desired plate was deemed offensive, or drug related. and would not be made, and i could either go apply for another plate, or they would send me random plates and a check for my personal plate fee....

I know a black supra in GA with this plate. so he got it thru GA no problem... VA caught it after approving it... So i think i will go back and get the plate "IH8 DMV" or "IH8DMVS" think they will approve those??????

also, another of my favorite plates is "TI 3VOM" works great in states that require front and rear plates....

but someone already has this in VA, i tried for it too...

Back