• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HID kit $75 shipped. Low and High Beams.

Re: HID KIT $75 SHIPPED. Low and High Beams.

do you have some pictures of the kit?

what's the warranty?

$75 is for low beam only kit, right?

Re: HID KIT $75 SHIPPED. Low and High Beams.

i second kenn... any pictures on nightshot with hid installed? high beam and low please. thanks

Last edited:
Anyone seen or heard from Rob? Getting tired of trying to track him down for a friend who has sent him his CCU 2 months ago and not heard back since... whats the deal Rob??? I shouldn't have to baby sit this deal between you two... :rolleyes:

I referred a friend to you thinking everything would be fine... Its time to man up and send him his parts back.:confused:

Still nothing Rob? Come on dude just send his parts back... or refund his money.... be a man! Do the right thing! I don't know what the big deal is... :frown:

Checked and RON98s Last Activity: 08-20-2009 15:28 :rolleyes:

yea he's not returning my calls or texts either ...... VM mailbox is full too... lame!

I finally put my low beams in yest. Fairly easy install Took me about 40 min.
Not sure where to mount the ballast for the high beams so I didnt install them yet. Took the car out last night and I am very happy.

wow, this is kinda shady..i was gonna see if he could hook me up with a set too.

for those who have his set, do u guy get the "flicker" effect while driving at night? say every once in awhile the beam would "flicker" like it's lost power then it's ok again..had that with cheap hid kit on my last car..also paid 70shipped for it, ebay crap.

if u install it, can u take picture of the install?? easy plug and play or some mod. require?

thanks

Back