• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holy mother of God

Well, its here. Attached are some pics. Quality looks excellent. Welds are awesome. The instructions for the valve control... Japanese. :(

Importing takes some work. Clearing customs, going to the airport for pickup, etc. But all looks like it arrived in good shape. Customs officer asked "you couldn't find an Acura muffler here?"... I said "no".

14678IMG_0495-med.JPG

14678IMG_0498-med.JPG

14678IMG_0497-med.JPG

14678IMG_0500-med.JPG

14678IMG_05031-med.JPG

14678IMG_05011-med.JPG

That is some piece of plumbing you got there. Looks fantastic and very complicated. When are you going to install it??? Should take an hour or two!!!! :biggrin: Hope it sounds as great as it looks. Look forward to your review tomorrow sometime......Steve :smile:

Last edited:
Congrat, looks awesome!!!

Well, I think at the minimum you may officially now have the most expensive JDM exhaust system out of any enthusiast on prime I am aware of. :biggrin:

Having an electronically controlled exhaust volume is a nice feature to have on the street... as I'm sure we've all wished we've had that knob at one time or another.

I considered something similar one-off, but I've opted to just swap around; all in all that is pretty trick setup just really pricey, and I'm not aware of too many other implementations on other platforms off-the-shelf so you'll definitely be unique.

How much was the muffler and headers if you don't mind?

Last edited:
Is that titanium? Must have cost you an arm and a leg!

Btw, i didnt know the F1 version had a single tips option? :confused:

Congrats! Now we want som good redline movies. :smile:

Agree, sound clips are a MUST. :D
But I think with this exhaust you can only choose between ultra-loud and DFL. :tongue::D

rk-nsx said:
wow, that system looks amazing. any way for a before and after dyno?

Dave did dyno his car so he does have a baseline. I just don't remember his numbers.

Dave
Did you receive the perforated leather? Was it enough?

WOW:eek:

so what exact headers/exhuast/test pipes are those? and how much if ya' don't mind, and who did you go through?

Sorry for so many questions but that's just friggin' beautiful

steveny said:
That could be hung on the wall as art.

very nice, you opted to get the single tip exhaust :)

I really wanted to get the ver 5.1 with the variable valve adjustment, but there was no way I could get that in full titanium :(

so now I will have to just deal with my titan ver 4 with silencers and call it a day :)

vids please :)

Nice :smile:,some sound clips please.

Back