• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HOT PICS 2! Definitely not safe at work!!!

MostWanted said:
She is model/dancer and I am OK with what she does.

Well done! I have dated a couple of exotic dancers as well and I think it is great to see you are proud enough to share these photos with us and not be jealous or possesive at all... Jolly good form 'ole boy!
MostWanted said:
To me, there is nothing better than a beatiful girl next to a beautiful car.
Couldn't agree more! Keep it up!

OK, one more since everyone liked them so much. I think this one is my favorite.

wMTA3ODEwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

That's a very good looking woman. My compliments to you both.

bahahaha...

there's no satisfying us...

:p

She looks sooo happy & friendly :smile: .... You are a blessed man * Now, just remember ... always treat her Right! (Can't allow that amazing and genuine Smile to ever fade)** :biggrin: :wink:

MiamiMermaid said:
She looks sooo happy & friendly :smile: .... You are a blessed man * Now, just remember ... always treat her Right! (Can't allow that amazing and genuine Smile to ever fade)** :biggrin: :wink:
Sooo true!

MiamiMermaid- Thanks and yes she is a sweetheart with a heart of gold. We both spend 100% of our time making sure each other is happy. It is quite a unique relationship. We never, ever, have anything negative to say to each other:)

Back