• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HOT PICS 2! Definitely not safe at work!!!

A few asked for high heels and bikini's. So here are a few. We had so much fun with the car today. We drove the car around all day with the top off and she found a beautiful spot and asked if I would take some pics. Who am I to say NO:)

wMTA3NzkwMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3NzkwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3NzkwNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

You do have a pretty wife, and the car keeps looking better and better. Still, I am not a fan of the heels :biggrin: , and to be honest, I am not certain if I would feel comfortable posting pics of my wife like those. I find it unlikely I could get her to do it, even if I were so inclined, but I guess I just feel those pics are a little too "intimate" to be shown to the world. Of course, I know I am in the minority here, so I am dusting off my flame suit, just in cases someone feels like I was criticizing you, which I promise was not the context I was trying to put my comments in.

PS-You said there was no where around where you could have the privacy and space we were commenting on, so where were these taken? She is apparently topless in the one photo. :eek:

Shumdit- No offense taken. She is model/dancer and I am OK with what she does. We live in Port St. Lucie, Florida just North of Palm Beach. As a side note, I hope the pics don't offend anyone. To me, there is nothing better than a beatiful girl next to a beautiful car. The pics were taken on an abandoned golf course.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

MostWanted said:
Shumdit- No offense taken. She is model/dancer and I am OK with what she does. We live in Port St. Lucie, Florida just North of Palm Beach. As a side note, I hope the pics don't offend anyone. To me, there is nothing better than a beatiful girl next to a beautiful car. The pics were taken on an abandoned golf course.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

When did they abandon the course? Last week? The grass looks great! :smile:

Awesome pics, she is hot, that body is simply amazing, definitely model level quality.

Sweet nsx too, I noticed you got red calipers, looks great

menuserve- Yes I know about the meeting, but I checked my schedule today and won't be in town:( If my work schedule changes, which it may, I will definitely attend. I would really enjoy meeting everyone, it will just have to wait until the next meeting.

Shumdit- It was perfectly mowed and I thought possibly they reopened it. But, we didn't see any golfers:) It is in my old neighborhood and they opened a newer course. They just keep this one up enough to make the neighborhood look nice. I just drive down the golf cart trail until I find a nice spot:)

Thanks again for the compliments guys. I'll show them to here when she gets home. It will make her feel good.

Hot-e!!!

Now I could be wrong, but in the picture where she is sitting on the hood, I swear that NSX is smiling... :biggrin:

Surff78 said:
move over parismodel! :biggrin: we have a big smile :biggrin:

LOL :tongue:

that lady in blue is HOT! :cool:

Professional exotic dancer/ model. I'll post more pics tonight. I'm out of town right now. Thanks for all the compliments and hope everyone likes the pics. She is so cool to let me take pics like these and post them.

MostWanted said:
Some more quality photography:)

wMTA3ODEwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

seeing this juxtaposition, i'm inclined to think the acura symbol is a subliminal
symbol for female genitalia... :tongue:

i could be very wrong, idunno :rolleyes:

very leggy, my dear!!!!

Back