• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston break-fast...really fast!!!

Don't be surprised if I am already there having margaritas at 8:30 since it's my usual hangout on Saturdays:biggrin:

Just a suggestion, But if anybody has any spare parts, stock or aftermarket, that can fit in your NSX, bring em! Im gonna bring some of mine, somebody might be able to use them. We can make a list on a sheet of paper with our name and what we have and let everybody see the list when its done and somebody may be intrested in your part! :smile:

Well I have the tail light center piece with the fact. "H" badge. If I remember correctly I pd. over $100 bucks for it. I'll take $60.00. I used it maybe 2 weeks. Still got the box for it.

I have two new OEM Bridgestone Potenza's 245/40Z/R/17's (LR & RR) I have posted in the "Parts For Sale" section. I can bring with me on Saturday if anyone wants them for $350.
Norm

Call or PM me
(832) 717-0083

Norm
94 Red

If we're going to have a garage sale, I have 17/18 BBS LMs that I just took off my car today that are now for sale.
Unfortunately, I cannot bring them with me :smile:

Original post has been updated. We have a drive and lunch scheduled for those that are interested. I know we have a few ladies that will not join us for the drive. :tongue: j/k

Btw, swap meet, this gives me a great idea for a future meet. We've done install parties before(actually an install party, as in one). We've also discussed having a detail party, but I'm sure Dennis will choke me if I mention his name to anyone again. :biggrin:

To be discussed at NSX break-fest!

Last edited:
Hey, a detai party is cool with me. But at this time of year the weather can certainly be a factor. I ended up detailing just 2 of the 4 cars scheduled for this past weekend due to incliment weather conditions.....

Didn't know that was u till i saw your name! There is a regulator in the for sale section. I think it's driver side as well :smile:

I saw that, I think he said right side which would be the passenger side? or am I wrong? He's in Austrila.
In the forums someone mentioned a shop out of NY/NJ that rebuilds them for like $100-$180. I think I'll be better of going that route.

Well in the process of taking off the Hoosiers I sheared off a stud. :mad: I am going to try and replace it before Saturday morning, but I am going out of town first thing tomorrow morning and not coming back until Friday evening. :frown: If I don't bring the NSX, I will still show up but I will be in the M3. :biggrin: Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.
Teddy

Let me add that I'll have a Dali racing carbon center console trim in my trunk. Theres no cut out for a radio, just climate control. I was going to cut it for a single din but jumped on Tamoskes GB because the Dali fitment is just "ok" although the finish is nice. Pd. 250.00:frown: but I'll let it go for 50 bucks. Just look for me, I'll be in the black NSX,LOL.:tongue:

Let me add that I'll have a Dali racing carbon center console trim in my trunk. Theres no cut out for a radio, just climate control. I was going to cut it for a single din but jumped on Tamoskes GB because the Dali fitment is just "ok" although the finish is nice. Pd. 250.00:frown: but I'll let it go for 50 bucks. Just look for me, I'll be in the black NSX,LOL.:tongue:

Cool David! Bring what u have! Im sure somebody will have use for it in the group! Im bring my exterior door handle assembly, spare head light bulbs, aux. engine cooling fan, and whoever needs a comptech exhaust, we can roll back to my area and pick it up! :biggrin: So far there is a 30% chance for rain. :frown: Hopefully we can dodge it!

I'm not liking the weather predictions. And I just got my NSX detailed too.....

I think it was 40-50% earlier this week, so fingers crossed, the chance of rain keeps diminishing....

Don't forget and get too trashed tonight guys.

Breakfast is tomorrow

See ya there

Hey guys, I'm planning to make it as of now. So is anyone interested in a carbon fiber dash trim kit? It's more than just the three trim pieces the usual kit comes with. I also have a Type R mesh shift boot with the same carbon fiber trim on it and 6cd changer (no magazine) that I wouldn't mind selling. PM if interested? OK anyways, looking fwd to meeting you guys finally.
-Aamir

Back