• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga visit to San Francisco in October

Hugh, if you come to Sacramento then I'll pay you double!

Larry

Larry.

Come on down and bring a few of your NSX friends from the Sacramento Chapter. Besides, when was the last time you really stretch the legs of your NSX?

Mike

Larry.

Come on down and bring a few of your NSX friends from the Sacramento Chapter. Besides, when was the last time you really stretch the legs of your NSX?

Mike

Sup Mike!

Unfortunately the date conflicts with my shedule, otherwise I'd be there in a heart beat...

But I trust you to drive my car to Hugo to fix my POS windows.

Sup Mike!

Unfortunately the date conflicts with my shedule, otherwise I'd be there in a heart beat...

But I trust you to drive my car to Hugo to fix my POS windows.

Larry,

Glad to see you back! Are you ready to buy my NSX? I'll try to come up your way before the holidays and we can grab some food with Nalesh et all.

I think Hugo might be available on Monday October 3rd, send a message to Hugo to see if he would be willing to go up your way. You would need at least three NSX's and a place to do the upgrade.

Mike

Shad,
Thanks for the offer. The date is Oct 3rd Monday. I'm setting up the list but have not contacted Hugabuga or Mike to confirm the Sacramento visit.
Tom

Hi Tom,

You don't need confirmation from me, but you should contact HugaBuga.

BTW, Hugo your mail box is full.

Mike

Sorry guys! I have to skip this event!! I'll order my parts and try to do it myself with a help of a friend next time.

Good luck and have fun!!

Nim

updated list

1. MikeC
2. WashabiS2K (Brian)
3. d.n (David)
4. carmar(Nat)
5. Dhalsim (Roger)
6. racer-ex (Bill)
7. 8kallday (Chris)
8. sidwac (Andrew)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for setting up the SF event with Hugo for 10/02.

I have a couple of questions on this before committing ...looks like Hugo's inbox may be full so hoping you can answer them, or perhaps he can respond to this thread.

• What time is the event planning to start?
  • Do we know approximately how long it will take to do the upgrade? I realize this will vary depending on individual preference to work on one's own car but ballpark would be really helpful so those of us with kids, wives, significant others, can plan the day accordingly.
Thank you again for organizing this.

Mike,

Another question to add if you dont mind:

Will Hugabuga have kits on site for purchase, or do we have to order the kit ahead of time?

Thanks,

Nick

My friend will open his shop at 11am on Sunday October 2nd.

The address is:

The Shop
1153 San Mateo Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066

thanks,

Mike

Mike,

Another question to add if you dont mind:

Will Hugabuga have kits on site for purchase, or do we have to order the kit ahead of time?

Thanks,

Nick

I'm pretty sure that Hugo will have kits available for purchase. But, Hugo should answer this question.

Thanks,

Mike

NSXnR6: I have enough kits for everyone, you can purchase it on site yes
I have all the necessary tools with me to work on the regulators, just bring your philips screwdriver if you are removing the door panels yourelves
Installation takes 1hr30 for the full job, or 1hr if you remove the door panels.
See you all very soon, I am at NSXPO right now

My friend will open his shop at 11am on Sunday October 2nd.

The address is:

The Shop
1153 San Mateo Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066

thanks,

Mike

Mike, I think there should be a planned poker game while people wait ;)

Steven

Thank you for clarification. Looking forward to this.

1. MikeC
2. WashabiS2K (Brian)
3. d.n (David)
4. carmar(Nat)
5. Dhalsim (Roger)
6. racer-ex (Bill)
7. 8kallday (Chris)
8. sidwac (Andrew)
9. torafugu (Ben)

Updated - SF

1. MikeC
2. WashabiS2K (Brian)
3. d.n (David)
4. carmar(Nat)
5. Dhalsim (Roger)
6. racer-ex (Bill)
7. 8kallday (Chris)
8. sidwac (Andrew)
9. torafugu (Ben)
10. imducati (ted)

Mike, I think there should be a planned poker game while people wait ;)

Steven

Steven, that sounds like a great idea. C'mon down and take the lead with logitics, since you do a really great job for your event :)

Back