• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I definitely found a psycho!! lol

I'm definetly watching this in my items now. 100k is the current bid!

We went to san diego the night before our flight because we were leaving from the san diego airport and her crib was there.

Her crib??? What was she, like 5 years old?
Pervert!!!

yoojeankim

Even though im not a big fan of the shirt you bought Chrome Hearts is an awesome brand! I have a few things from CH as well, bracelets, rings, a zip up hoody...yeah their clothes are quite pricey but hey if you like it and it's your money..do as you like with it!

ha finally... someone that knows CH ;p i swear the pic makes it look bad but uhhh i can't prove it anymore lol

bid is at 899k FOLKS ! let's see it go higher kaka :tongue:

ha finally... someone that knows CH ;p i swear the pic makes it look bad but uhhh i can't prove it anymore lol

I have to admit I am not familiar with the brand so excuse me for asking a newbie type question when it comes to CH.....

Do they make any shirts for men?

Wow what a bargain @ $899K. I wonder what will happen if they refuse to pay. Also I too am quit curious about photos of said pyscho chick.

xx

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I always say: The better looking they are on the outside, the more screwed they are up on the inside.

This does not apply to ALL women of course. Probably a 80/20 split

I always say: The better looking they are on the outside, the more screwed they are up on the inside.

This does not apply to ALL women of course. Probably a 80/20 split

It'd genetic. The very genes that make them good looking also cause them to be nuts.

How old is she? She looks very young, like my age ( late 20's )

Given the economic situation, it seems that theft is just much prevalent, even by those that get 'close' to you.

Case in point: we just found out that someone that was really close to us, and we let in the house, has been stealing money and drugs (vicadin from surgery etc..). We don't quite know how much... and we don't know whether they're the only ones, since our house is pretty much 'open house.'

Anyway, if a close friend/family would do it, then some crazy chick will take the clothes off your back I suppose.

Lil' tweaked? maybe.
Psycho? No.

Psycho is when you wake up in the middle of the night to them standing by the bed staring at you like the chick in 'Paranormal Activity'

I am having a difficult time deciding which is worse for you:

Getting owned by the girl on the other forum........

or

Actually getting that shirt back and having another opportunity to wear it in public.

But her response did make for a great "sit back and enjoy the show" moment....

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

Last edited:
That girl seems pretty smart and funny too. Oh and soon to be rich if she gets paid on that auction.

Last edited:
Back