• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm Gonna Be A Daddy!

My wife Deborah and I found out that the Stork is coming, our first. I am absolutely psyched, and only hope I can provide the right opportunities. This being Prime, i'm sure i'll get some college and trust fund advice :wink: .
What we really need to do right now is stop looking and actually buy a house. The due date is the week of my birthday, and our good friends (best man @ my wedding) have a child due to arrive literally the day before ours, right around the father's birthday as well.
I feel so blessed.

Jon

My wife Deborah and I found out that the Stork is coming, our first. I am absolutely psyched, and only hope I can provide the right opportunities. This being Prime, i'm sure i'll get some college and trust fund advice :wink: .
What we really need to do right now is stop looking and actually buy a house. The due date is the week of my birthday, and our good friends (best man @ my wedding) have a child due to arrive literally the day before ours, right around the father's birthday as well.
I feel so blessed.

Jon

Wow! Awesome news! I wish you the best of luck!

Weee. Grats! Child seats fit nicely in the NSX btw. The wife just has to drive her own car to follow. :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

Congrats!

Motherfncker!

Congrats Jon Boy, Look forward to seeing you soon:wink:

Congrats! Very exciting!!!

(I know the feeling. It must be all quite exciting and turbulent at the same time. If you want any tips on hiding your cell # or disguising your address, PM Mike @ Bridgewater...hehe)

seriously... congrats friend. :smile:

If you want any tips on hiding your cell # or disguising your address, PM Mike @ Bridgewater...hehe

Um, that's Michael @ Bridgewater:biggrin:

Congratulations,BTW Don't feel pressured to buy a home right away.The Birth of your first is change/stress enough.Concentrate on the family and look for a home once you are settled down.

Congratulations:smile:

Re: Congrats!

Motherfncker!

Heheh.

Bailey...yeah, you know what my preference is, but I just want a healthy child.
Larry, Mike, John, Norm, the rest of you, thanks so much guys, feels great to have your best wishes. I got an awesome call from Joe Lomoriello yesterday, completely made my day. Not selling the NSX BTW.

Congrats!! It's the best feeling in the world.

:confused: :confused:

Yeah. :D Really. :)
Let me add my congrats and agree with Yong
+1
My daughter is going to be 23 next month and I can't understand how that's possible, just yesterday she was 3!!
It's even better than getting in your NSX on a beautiful spring day, no cars on the road, no police to worry about.............................that's how good it is!

Congratulations!!! and it is the greatest!

I agree with you Roger.. Our daughter was just 31 and I think the ride in the NSX lasts longer.:smile: :smile:

Congratulations, time to sell your NSX and get a big ass SUV like everyone else.

Noooo :frown:
We've got a Highlander (hers) and a POS Blazer (mine) so we're ok until the Bowtie dies (130k and still lingering along...).

Congratulations, time to sell your NSX and get a big ass SUV like everyone else.
doctor,time for your meds....:rolleyes:
keep it... the kid'll love it!

congrats jon!

Back